(OT) What's wrong with this?

VABills

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the case, lemme get my gun and find some stray dogs!

Yeah right. The world is cruel enough! :doh:

Soon mousetraps will be illegal.......... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

You're right.  We need more stray animals in the world.

184823[/snapback]

I'm not going to get into an argument about what is humane what isn't. What I will say is that you're very wrong to state that someone reporting a violation of a law, whether you agree with that law or not, should be punished.

I'm not going to get into an argument about what is humane what isn't. What I will say is that you're very wrong to state that someone reporting a violation of a law, whether you agree with that law or not, should be punished.

184829[/snapback]

That depends on what they catch me doing.

So take it to the humane society.

If this was a stray dog you'd be crying your eyes out and screaming bloody murder.

Plus, it appears these people were doing this on the job.  Not cool.

184966[/snapback]

I'm not a fan of stray dogs either, so no, I don't think I'd have bloodshot eyes if this happened to a dog.

The stevestojanovich that gets to me is this crap.

You know what I really find disturbing? Here we have WalMart employees using shrink wrap on a dead cat. If they were really good employees, they would know that on Aisle 6 in the food preservation department, right next to the Rubbermaid containers, is a FoodSaver along with the necessary accessories.

The fact of the matter is this: when using the FoodSaver, dead animals stay fresher for almost 8 entire months LONGER than when you wrap them in shrink wrap. The key is how well it eliminates all the oxygen, and seals the cat airtight.

These are not very resourceful WalMart employees.

I personally hate cats.

As a matter of fact, I find it funny that the laws on the books require you to pull over and report to the police if you hit a dog with your car, but if you hit a cat, you are not required to even stop.

That being said, if I was a WalMart employee, there is NO WAY I'm gonna try to "catch" this cat, as some have suggested you could have taken him/her to the pound. At the very least, I'll end up scratched up oneside and down the other, at the worst, I'm getting rabies, and going to get a series of painful shots.

Third, an adult cat at a pound will spend all of a week in a tiny cage, unable to move more than a foot or two until being gassed. They probably did the more humane thing by killing it then and there.

This is the !@#$er that needs to be shot next:

184781[/snapback]

Yeah the Truck driver needs to be shot for reporting F-ING WALMART EMPLOYEES discharging firearms behind the store!!!!! BUt gee officer my boss tolds me to shoot it, yuk, yuk, don'ts that makes it Okay??? :doh:

So take it to the humane society.

If this was a stray dog you'd be crying your eyes out and screaming bloody murder.

Plus, it appears these people were doing this on the job.  Not cool.

184966[/snapback]

Yeah, go pick up some feral cat that's been feeding on birds and other vermin, and quite likely has a couple of serious diseases it can pass on to you when it bites your ass for trying to be "humane". What a society of wimps we have turned into.

Stray cats are predators and have horrible consequences on ecosystems. They kill birds and small animals like rabbits with remarkable success. But let's whine about someone killing one at WalMart when they had the opportunity instead of calling Gomer Pyle from the Humane Society and hoping he has time to show up with his "humane traps" so taxpayers can spend $300 to euthanize a cat that could have been taken out for FREE.

Amazing.

You know what I really find disturbing? Here we have WalMart employees using shrink wrap on a dead cat. If they were really good employees, they would know that on Aisle 6 in the food preservation department, right next to the Rubbermaid containers, is a FoodSaver along with the necessary accessories.

The fact of the matter is this: when using the FoodSaver, dead animals stay fresher for almost 8 entire months LONGER than when you wrap them in shrink wrap. The key is how well it eliminates all the oxygen, and seals the cat airtight.

These are not very resourceful WalMart employees.

185008[/snapback]

Yeah but they could have demonstrated the higher priced products walmart has to offer by nail gunning him to the wall. The could have shown how the different nails and setting worked. :doh: