December 31, 2009

"The Bills organization embarked upon a new direction on December 31, 2009 by naming Buddy Nix General Manager and making him responsible for all football operations." http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/Buddy-Nix/8c210bdd-5c03-4698-9e8a-b287b9fcbc72 It's been less than 2 1/2 years and all this pessimistic, beaten down Bills fan can say is that he's really digging the direction "Buddy Love' has embarked on. And to think, this is only the beginning! As long as the Confederacy keeps producing football players, our Not so Nutty Professor will continue to get us closer and closer to a shot at redemption. Buddy will get us our franchise QB next year. You mark my words. The clues are there for all to see from Stevie to Chandler to Super Mario (with a Mark Anderson bonus that none of us expected)) to the draft (I forgive him for reaching in the 3rd--it's the least I can do for Super Mario) and now Freddie. There is a plan in place and it's a damn good one (we're getting good players with some 'tude!). We can and will compete with Fitz and then we'll have a very nice foundation in place for our franchise QB to assume control of in 2014.

"The Bills organization embarked upon a new direction on December 31, 2009 by naming Buddy Nix General Manager and making him responsible for all football operations." http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/Buddy-Nix/8c210bdd-5c03-4698-9e8a-b287b9fcbc72 It's been less than 2 1/2 years and all this pessimistic, beaten down Bills fan can say is that he's really digging the direction "Buddy Love' has embarked on. And to think, this is only the beginning! As long as the Confederacy keeps producing football players, our Not so Nutty Professor will continue to get us closer and closer to a shot at redemption. Buddy will get us our franchise QB next year. You mark my words. The clues are there for all to see from Stevie to Chandler to Super Mario (with a Mark Anderson bonus that none of us expected)) to the draft (I forgive him for reaching in the 3rd--it's the least I can do for Super Mario) and now Freddie. There is a plan in place and it's a damn good one (we're getting good players with some 'tude!). We can and will compete with Fitz and then we'll have a very nice foundation in place for our franchise QB to assume control of in 2014.

Amen!

I just hope that Buddy decides to stay with the Bills for awhile longer. Let's face it, the man isn't getting any younger.

Amen!

I just hope that Buddy decides to stay with the Bills for awhile longer. Let's face it, the man isn't getting any younger.

He's so together he's got a succession plan in place already. Doug Whaley is pretty friggin' sharp, and he's being groomed for the job.