Who do you want for Emergency QB in 2012?

Trying to remember the last time the Bills used up all their QB's and had to turn to the emergency QB.

I say we go with Stephon Gilmore. :thumbsup:

HIGH SCHOOL STATS: "Named "Mr. Football" for the state of South Carolina... helped his team to a perfect 15-0 record and the South Carolina AAAA Division II title as a senior... Rushed for 1,331 yards and 23 touchdowns and passed for 1,771 yards with 14 scores... rushed for 119yds and passed for 69 yards and another score in the state championship game win over Northwestern... played quarterback in the 72nd Shrine Bowl Game of the Carolinas...surpassed the 1,000-yard mark both passing and rushing in 2007.

Non-Pitcher Scores a Victory

Edited by Mr_Blizzard

After watching the Rob Johnson montage in another thread I say we bring the old surfer boy back if we need an emergency QB.

The dude (now 39 yrs old) hasn't thrown a pass in the NFL since 2004. Let it goooo . . . :beer:

;)

The guy that Gailey recruited at Georgia Tech and that the Bills signed as an UDFA last season to play DB - JoshuaNesbitt - had an outstanding college career as a QB at Georgia Tech...

Link - Joshua Nesbitt, Buffalo Bills

The Bills activated him off the practice squad as our emergency QB last November and unless there's some pleasantly shocking surprise QB in the likes of this years two UDFA QBs - Aaron Corp or Alex Tanney - I'd have to say Nesbitt is still the guy.

The dude (now 39 yrs old) hasn't thrown a pass in the NFL since 2004. Let it goooo . . . :beer:

;)

Not a chance. He was part of the last playoff team we had. If it wasn't for horrible STs play he would have been the last QB to take us to the SB. Probably would have won too considering the Titans lost by 1 yard which ironically is the same distance Frank Wycheck threw that forward pass for. Ipso-facto, Rob Johnson is a Super Bowl winning QB. :-)

Drew Brees, Peyton Manning in his prime, or Aaron Rodgers

Currently on the Roster theres the 3rd stringer, Brad Smith, Brian Moorman has thrown passes before (really screw the opponent up by faking punts every down) plus a few other guys have experience from highschool I believe