Our opinions of this draft, pick by pick.

Could be a better Draft than last year - and that was a pretty good Draft for The Bills.

2011				2012
1 M. Dareus                	S. Gilmore
2 A. Williams 			C. Glenn
3 K. Shepherd 			TJ Graham
4 D. Searcy, C. Hairston 	N. Bradham, R. Brooks
5 J. White                      Z. Sanders, T. Carder
6 C. White                      M. Asper
7 J. Rogers                     J. Potter

Could be our best draft since Polian...

I agree almost completely, as well. I only disagree when it comes to Graham. I think it was a good pick, and if Buddy/Chan thought this is where they should get him, I am on board. I am all in on this Buffalo FO, and I am behind almost every decision they make!!

What has me thinking that perhaps you're right is what Buddy said concerning the trade up...something to the effect of ya hate to get so close & then miss out. That indicates to me that they obviously wanted this kid badly! Besides being a burner, he's a high character guy with a great pedigree. I have a feeling we'll all be pleasantly surprised by mid-season.

What has me thinking that perhaps you're right is what Buddy said concerning the trade up...something to the effect of ya hate to get so close & then miss out. That indicates to me that they obviously wanted this kid badly! Besides being a burner, he's a high character guy with a great pedigree. I have a feeling we'll all be pleasantly surprised by mid-season.

I think it will depend if people keep comparing him to the WR they wanted us to draft (say Floyd, or Hill) or what they think of Graham (late round pick), or what they think for a third round pick. I have to say I'm expecting him to perform like an Antonio Brown, and will be pleasantly surprised if he can contribute succcessfully.

I think it will depend if people keep comparing him to the WR they wanted us to draft (say Floyd, or Hill) or what they think of Graham (late round pick), or what they think for a third round pick. I have to say I'm expecting him to perform like an Antonio Brown, and will be pleasantly surprised if he can contribute succcessfully.

Well, a couple things are certain. He's got a good head on his shoulders & the right attitude. If it's at all possible, he'll make it happen. Secondly, his speed will have to be respected. This can only work to our advantage. Time will tell...gonna be interesting to follow his progress.

Well, a couple things are certain. He's got a good head on his shoulders & the right attitude. If it's at all possible, he'll make it happen. Secondly, his speed will have to be respected. This can only work to our advantage. Time will tell...gonna be interesting to follow his progress.

While many of us were clamoring for a fast AND big WR, it should be mentioned that we have a plethora of big targets on the team...they're just not that fast. Regardless of size (and he's not that small at 5'11" and change), Graham can hopefully stretch the field and open up the quick-short routes that were our bread and butter during the first few games last season. Part of me thinks that they drafted the absolute fastest WR, so that he could stretch the field in a hurry. We know Chan likes FItz to get the ball out quickly.

Can he be one of those indispensable decoys? (the Lee Evans defense)

As the quality of the pass protection improves (and it looks like we are getting there) I think we take more downfield shots.....

I still think the short passing game is our bread and butter......but as you run the ball the play action opens up.....and if you can get someone behind the defense well.....the defense gets spread thin.

You're definitely right there, I believe I saw a video where he said his father is an Olympic Trainer

Could be a better Draft than last year - and that was a pretty good Draft for The Bills.

2011				2012
1 M. Dareus                	S. Gilmore
2 A. Williams 			C. Glenn
3 K. Shepherd 			TJ Graham
4 D. Searcy, C. Hairston 	N. Bradham, R. Brooks
5 J. White                      Z. Sanders, T. Carder
6 C. White                      M. Asper
7 J. Rogers                     J. Potter

Could be our best draft since Polian...

Reminds me of the 1987 Draft.