Still two big receivers out there

There are still couple of bigger receivers out there that we could get with our 7th round pick if they are still there, if not they may be very good to pick up as undrafted free agents. Tommy Streeter is one that is still floating out there and there is also Dwight Jones from North Carolina as well. I'd prefer to have Streeter of the two. If we were able to get either one of these guys with our last pick it could be a very good value for a player that could quite possibly be a starter for us down the road. If neither one of those players were to work out it's a 7th round pick it's not like your really losing a whole lot but they would both be bargains as UDFA's.

We didn't necessarily need big, we needed fast. Methinks TJ Graham could have solved this.

I thought this too, but the Bills have some decently fast guys when comparing their 40's to some of the WR's that were at the top of the draft. The Bills WR's just don't get open, or maybe don't "play fast".

The Bills have 6 WRs on their roster at or over 6'2"! Martin is 6'4, Nelson is 6'5"

Why is this a need??

It is a need because we don't have a second outside WR

If you don't recall we used D. jones / CJ Spiller / Tommy the gardner / Ruvell Martin / Brad Smith / Joey the Ballboy / Naman Roosevelt / Kamier Aken / Jimmy the waterboy at the second WR

Tommy Streeter in the 6th looked like a steal.

The second flanker camp battle will be interesting to see if anyone can lock it down and look the role.

Streeter landed in a great position for him.

Baltimore is the U north. Plus you have an aging Boldin and a young Torrey Smith. Streeter will have a chance to compete and contribute as a rookie.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I honestly don't think we will find our #2 WR in UDFA...

Our starter is a 7th and our slot is an UDFA so I wouldn't count out anyone.

Chris Owusu was out there but he reunited with Harbaugh.

Not big but fast and smart.

I bet he contributes in San Fran if he stays healthy.

Watch him turn into a fantasy sleeper.

We will see tomorrow.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I think Bills need to sign Braylon Edwards to a one year deal. See what he can bring to the table. Win win for both sides.

I don't think Edwards brings anything more to the table at this point than Easley and I'm a fan of Braylon's.