The official draft Kellen Moore thread.

Zona

It's time now to take a flier on a kid who wins. not the prettiest of QB"s, but his performances speak for themselves. he produces against the best the NCAA had to offer, and we need a backup...

I would love to see him picked...

I think a qb is a definite possibility with the last 2 picks. I love Moore and only time will tell if the bills do to.

Why? there are going to be NFL experienced QB's getting released as soon as Monday. Washington could be interesting. Our next QB will be taken in the top 10 in 2013. at least that is my hope.

You hope we draft in the top 10 next year?!?!?!

I think a qb is a definite possibility with the last 2 picks. I love Moore and only time will tell if the bills do to.

trade up...1 2 3 for a barkley or jones hell yeah

Also as the counterpoint to this draft, I do not think we helped ourselves immediately. Everyone in our division improved. the Bengals, Steelers and Ravens also improved. We will will be a cusp playoff team until we have a legitimate franchise qb. Neither Fitz or Moore is that guy.