Janoris Jenkins

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do love the people who can't differentiate between a guy who likes smoking pot and a guy who beats the crap out of his woman, or punches a cop in the face, or FIRES A GUN REPEATEDLY INSIDE A CROWDED CLUB (strip or otherwise) AND PARALYZES ANOTHER HUMAN BEING WITH ONE OF THE SHOTS. That last one is really a big deal.

Smoking pot leads to all that other crap you typed.

I couldn't make this one up.

Asked by Adam Schein if Fisher possibly was interested in Jenkins because of similarities to Pacman, Jenkins scoffed.

“I mean, no, because I never shot up a strip club or nothing like that,” Jenkins said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/27/janoris-jenkins-rejects-pacman-comparison/

:lol:

Oh that's perfect... :thumbsup:

John smashing a young dude he's never met who smoked pot and got in one fight in college and paid for it all dearly. Internet champion.

So let me get this straight. The guy repeatedly gets in trouble in college. Kicked off Florida (doesn't matter if it's Urban or Muschamp), fathers 4 kids with 3 woman and I shouldn't judge this dude? What does he have to do? Those are all bad things my man. You obviously never played on a team. Do you think the 6-6 Gayturdrs could have used him this year? Did he let his teammates down? Why does he deserve the benefit of the doubt? Please explain?

One fight :lol: :lol:

It's true. I smoked pot one time, and shot my friend in the spine.

If you are a parent I feel sorry for your kids. This is why so many kids are entitled little b*tches. Their sh*tty parents justify all of the their "MISTAKES". Grow up and realize that rules are rules and being responsible is not negotiable.

So let me get this straight. The guy repeatedly gets in trouble in college. Kicked off Florida (doesn't matter if it's Urban or Muschamp), fathers 4 kids with 3 woman and I shouldn't judge this dude? What does he have to do? Those are all bad things my man. You obviously never played on a team. Do you think the 6-6 Gayturdrs could have used him this year? Did he let his teammates down? Why does he deserve the benefit of the doubt? Please explain?

One fight :lol: :lol:

I never played on a team? I can tell you this, if I'm on a team I want Jenoris Jenkins on my team, b/c he's a fantastic player. Agreed he let his team down, that's why he was booted. The idea he can't stay in the league, is insane. IDK what NFL you watch but it isn't the one I do. Great pick for Rams. Go ahead football fan, judge away. I'm not drafting a husband for my daughter idk how you would build a team. I'm fine with the Bills passing on him, but he went where he should have gone. And you'll always hate him and I get that (I guess) but he'll prove you wrong if you somehow think it's a mistake to draft him for the Rams. That much I know. Only time will tell. Kid shut down AJ Green.

I never played on a team? I can tell you this, if I'm on a team I want Jenoris Jenkins on my team, b/c he's a fantastic player. Agreed he let his team down, that's why he was booted. The idea he can't stay in the league, is insane. IDK what NFL you watch but it isn't the one I do. Great pick for Rams. Go ahead football fan, judge away. I'm not drafting a husband for my daughter idk how you would build a team. I'm fine with the Bills passing on him, but he went where he should have gone. And you'll always hate him and I get that (I guess) but he'll prove you wrong if you somehow think it's a mistake to draft him for the Rams. That much I know. Only time will tell. Kid shut down AJ Green.

So do you admire scumbags or are you Gayturd alumni?

So do you admire scumbags or are you Gayturd alumni?

What is your deal? Why are you such a social warrior against this kid? He dropped out of the first and went to a team not named the Bills. You should probably get a life if you hate this man you never met so much. And yes btw...I am a gayturd haha...for real though if you aren't a FSU and UGA fan then this is weird behavior by you.

What is your deal? Why are you such a social warrior against this kid? He dropped out of the first and went to a team not named the Bills. You should probably get a life if you hate this man you never met so much. And yes btw...I am a gayturd haha...for real though if you aren't a FSU and UGA fan then this is weird behavior by you.

I'm a college football fan and it's not weird. You are sticking up for a guy who is a total POS and you've yet to make a relevant point other than being an alumni. You're logic is, he is a good player so who cares what he does. I know some other UF grads and they're not brilliant either. :lol:

I'm a college football fan and it's not weird. You are sticking up for a guy who is a total POS and you've yet to make a relevant point other than being an alumni. You're logic is, he is a good player so who cares what he does. I know some other UF grads and they're not brilliant either. :lol:

First off, UF grads might as well be some master race of academic achievement so don't question our collective brilliance. Second off, my "legitimate points" are this: 1) He fell out of 1st round 2) He didn't go to Bills so 3) It is weird for you to be so passionately against him and 4) have some perspective for God's sake.

Anyway I think we've both said spoke our minds. I don't even understand what it is your getting at anyway b/c as I said before he's not a Bill and I said I was fine with that so you are literally just arguing that a guy who has nothing to do with anything as far as you are concerned is a bad person based on pot and sex.

Edited by TheNewBills

The pot culture defends all smokers to mask and further justify what can plainly be seen as a destructive habit.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

The pot culture defends all smokers to mask and further justify what can plainly be seen as a destructive habit.

Haha get out of here w/ that I'm not "the pot culture" come to defend anyone. I don't smoke.

First off, UF grads might as well be some master race of academic achievement so don't question our collective brilliance. Second off, my "legitimate points" are this: 1) He fell out of 1st round 2) He didn't go to Bills so 3) It is weird for you to be so passionately against him and 4) have some perspective for God's sake.

Anyway I think we've both said spoke our minds. I don't even understand what it is your getting at anyway b/c as I said before he's not a Bill and I said I was fine with that so you are literally just arguing that a guy who has nothing to do with anything as far as you are concerned is a bad person based on pot and sex.

You said, "He got a raw deal by jokers on TV." That's what I reacted to. It is a ridiculous statement. He made his bed and you are excusing the fact that he let a team and a university down that gave him shot after shot. If you don't see how this is serious than you are part of the problem. The kid doesn't understand accountability and it sounds like you don't either. UF obviously doesn't have a Law school.

You said, "He got a raw deal by jokers on TV." That's what I reacted to. It is a ridiculous statement. He made his bed and you are excusing the fact that he let a team and a university down that gave him shot after shot. If you don't see how this is serious than you are part of the problem. The kid doesn't understand accountability and it sounds like you don't either. UF obviously doesn't have a Law school.

They questioned his maturity, that's fair. They question him being a thug that would be shooting up stuff and going to jail? SHame on the media. He got a raw deal form the jokers on TV.

That is what I typed. I still feel the same way. Comparing him to Pac Man is what I said is unfair.

They questioned his maturity, that's fair. They question him being a thug that would be shooting up stuff and going to jail? SHame on the media. He got a raw deal form the jokers on TV.

That is what I typed. I still feel the same way. Comparing him to Pac Man is what I said is unfair.

Yeah, the comparisons are way off seeing that the same coach pulled the trigger on another corner a couple of years ago. Oh the horror! Will Hill 2.0

I am a Syracuse Alum so I have no dog in this fight. I will say this about Jenkins, he was the top shut down corner in this draft. Guy shut down Aj Green & Julio Jones. Now his off field issues, well some teams could live with it some teams can't. Guy is a special talent, now whether he could keep his nose clean is yet to be determined. He is going to have an uphill battle right from the start as I suppose most of his salary is going to go towards child support.

Have to say he is an amazing talent, and may be best corner when just look at talent in this years draft, I would have been extremely shocked if bills drafted him. With what they are trying to build in locker room, they have to look at character as well as talent, and I'm sure they did their due diligence on his background and didnt feel he was worth taking that high compared to others they where looking at. While I think he will be a great pro, there is a chance that he is a bust due to off field issues as well.

I am a Syracuse Alum so I have no dog in this fight. I will say this about Jenkins, he was the top shut down corner in this draft. Guy shut down Aj Green & Julio Jones. Now his off field issues, well some teams could live with it some teams can't. Guy is a special talent, now whether he could keep his nose clean is yet to be determined. He is going to have an uphill battle right from the start as I suppose most of his salary is going to go towards child support.

What amazes me is how fisher has skated first on Gregg, and now on this. It's amazing how no one has taken him to task on the programs he runs and people he employs