The most reliable source for latest lines

stevestojan

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

(seems to match most of what my book says every sunday morning)

As of now:

Buffalo - 8

NYJ -3

Denver - 8.5 (that's not good if vegas has it at 8.5) Peyton will probably play a quarter at most.

I'd listen to the bookmakers before any of Shawn Salisbury's crap.

they get it wrong too.......they dont know whats going to happen. I mean they rip you off either way.........

people need to relax lol ......odds and numbers or statistics dont mean sh--......its what happens on sunday.........

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

they get it wrong too.......they dont know whats going to happen. I mean they rip you off either way.........

people need to relax lol ......odds and numbers or statistics dont mean sh--......its what happens on sunday.........

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!

184195[/snapback]

RELAX??? RELAX???

This is the PLAYOFFS we're talking about, and you want me to RELAX???

RELAX!? PLAYOFFS!

Rams -2?

Then he needs to remove the crack pipe from his mouth... now.

184204[/snapback]

I'm not so sure.

St. Lou, while bad is quite capable of beating a WEAK Jet team.

Their QB's a joke, their D is not all that. About the only thing they've got going for them is their RB, who if I'm not mistaken is a bit nicked up.

I'm not so sure.

St. Lou, while bad is quite capable of beating a WEAK Jet team.

Their QB's a joke, their D is not all that. About the only thing they've got going for them is their RB, who if I'm not mistaken is a bit nicked up.

184208[/snapback]

lines aren't about who they think is going to win - lines are about evening out the money.

Rams -2?

Then he needs to remove the crack pipe from his mouth... now.

184204[/snapback]

My book is showing Rams +3. I'm also showing Miami +10 vs. Baltimore, which is a great bet, I think. But my favorite bet this week, which my book hasn't put out yet, is the halftime bet for Indy. Right now they're at +9. Halftime bet should be +5 1/2. A great, great wager.

lines aren't about who they think is going to win - lines are about evening out the money.

184211[/snapback]

exactly, so there's a reason Indy is getting more and more points. 8.5 is alot.

That means a ton of people are betting on Denver. To even the money, the house has to make the other team seem like a sweeter deal.

exactly, so there's a reason Indy is getting more and more points. 8.5 is alot.

That means a ton of people are betting on Denver.  To even the money, the house has to make the other team seem like a sweeter deal.

184239[/snapback]

that's fine, but any line below 3 points isn't a lock in anyone's eyes.

Most of them look about right to me.  I think that games' a toss-up.

Minnesota -6 @ Washington seems a little high though.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/gaming/sheridan.htm

184207[/snapback]

Sheridan sux. He had Minnesota -1.5 to start the week. I use his Tuesday lines for the pool I run.

There's a terrific article about NFL Vegas lines in this month's Traders Monthly magazine. If you're pro trader, it's free: Link to site