ESPN's Pasquarelli

richNjoisy

isnt this what the front page is for?

184106[/snapback]

oh, im so fu-king sick of everyone being the f-cking board police around here. Some of us link right to the SW.. either way, Who gives a f-ck? I wouldn't have read it if he didn't post..

god, some of you MUST have been the kids who reminded the teacher when they forgot to give homework.

oh, im so fu-king sick of everyone being the f-cking board police around here. Some of us link right to the SW.. either way, Who gives a f-ck? I wouldn't have read it if he didn't post..

god, some of you MUST have been the kids who reminded the teacher when they forgot to give homework.

184108[/snapback]

I agree

I mean I am linked straight to the message board with my pull down I dont even see the news page unless I go to the link at the top

184108[/snapback]

Well, I go directly to TSW, but so what? rtconnor made a statement and you want to pile on the guy. Serve you right if he drove that $97 cab... ;)

isnt this what the front page is for?

184106[/snapback]

I agree with you. We should take away Rich's posting privledges for this grave offense.....I am so mad I can't see straight.... ;):lol:

Good article Rich--its also now on the home page---so everyone should be happy.

TKO's quote gets the old excitement level up a bit more...... :(

I have not looked at the front page in 10 months

184147[/snapback]

What front page. I don't think I have even looked at it ever since I started coming to this board. I have it bookmarked to go straight to the wall.

Ease up a little with the criticism on RIch. Most of us use the links in someone's posts to find the information. I can't be bothered stopping by and reading the front page. I figure is any articles are worth reading, someone will post a link in a post.

it's a great article. Len's a pretty good writer, IMO.

I hope this article is printed out and placed on Dungy's desk.

But I don't think he needs it. If they play to win, they will win. And we'll be in.

If they don't...

Wow, I can't believe some of you guys link right to TSW before the front page.  If you get more of your info here than the front page, that explains a lot.

184285[/snapback]

Yeah, and then when we do quote an article from the press, someone will come say "You actually believe everything the PRESS tells you? That explains alot".

"We've found ourselves as a team," said Buffalo weak-side linebacker Takeo Spikes, one of the Bills' emotional leaders. "We know what we're about now. It's not like, if we get the wild-card spot, we have to flip the 'playoff switch' and turn up our intensity. I mean, we're there already, you know?"

i know baby!!!!!!!!! go bills.