Pro golfer twits diss @ Gilmore?

From Steve Elkington's twitter:

"Why has Stephen Gilmore have hash browns on top of his head...."

12h ago

#bills

#nfldraft

Wow what a jackass this guy Ellington is. Should keep his nose out of Football and practice putting

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

From Steve Elkington's twitter:

"Why has Stephen Gilmore have hash browns on top of his head...."

12h ago

#bills

#nfldraft

Wow what a jackass this guy Ellington is. Should keep his nose out of Football and practice putting

Maybe I am getting old or it's because I don't tweet, but I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

Maybe I am getting old or it's because I don't tweet, but I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

I guess he’s trying to make fun of Gilmore’s hair.

But since he spelled the man’s name wrong, garbled the grammar, and expressed a sentiment that is random, hateful and vaguely racist, he really only succeeded in making himself look like an ignorant jerk.

p.s., I don't tweet either. All those extra symbols included in these idiotic quotes always make me feel like the humanity has been removed and replaced with cyber-bull$#!+.

Same here. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would care what some random person put on their twitter about a draft pick (or anything else).

What he tweeted about Luck

Andrew Luck got a head like a smashed crab.....

#NFLdraft

8:07am - 27 Apr 12

kalil

Matt Kalil goes to the Boats.... Regarded as a great puller!!... What a handle!!!...

8:29am - 27 Apr 12

Poe

Common lady gimme something upstairs nobody seen before.....

Dontari Poe

#NFLdraft

9:07am - 27 Apr 12

Seriously, 50 year old golfer dude publicly busting on these 20 year old kids coming out of college ?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Gilmore got money now he can get them trimmed nice. He got eyebrows like drake the rapper...

50 cent, 2pac, Biggie, runDMC... Drake?

come on now, Drakes a rapper like Toronto love the Bills

Im white and I see that.. what ur excuses? let me guess ur "fitting" in with pop culture? lol I bet you would call Jamarcuss Russel a QB with that mind set