Laughing at the Jets

Haplo848

I thought Coples was a much better fit a 3-4 end. He lacks the speed to play 4-3 end, but its a long and strong player. Still likely to bust, but he is a much better 3-4 guy than 4-3.

i agree, he is a good fit for a 3/4 end. i think he doesn't have the pass rush ability of a true 4/3 end. He is a good interior player and should be pretty decent at DE in a 3/4

Yup, Jones and Hightower were at one time both considered top 10 picks.

Good players, but I don't think that's true.

And I'm not nearly convinced that it's a bad pick. He's long, strong and talented. Even if he's not as good as he can be, he could still be disruptive on the field and a very good player.

Edited by JPS

How do you improve a divided locker room that has struggled with malcontents and "me first" players?

By adding the draft's ultimate malcontent and me first player!

Good thinking.

I thought the Lockerroom is fixed now that Tebow is there?

I heard when rumors were swirling of tebow going to the jets that the reason they wanted him was because they feel he could bring the lockerroom together

Not me, I think theyre having a very good draft.

If coples reaches his potential he'll be the best pas rusher in the draft. Same for hill at WR. They also got an LB that can start day 1

Sure you can say those are big "ifs" on coples and hill. But if Ryan can do anything it's get the most of defensive linemen. And if you listened to hills post draft interview he sounds very smart, balanced and eager to learn. Both of them can be scary good

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack