Giuliani v. McCain

Peter

For whom would you vote for President?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. For whom would you vote for President?

• Giuliani
    • McCain

If the choice were between Giuliani and McCain, for whom would you vote for President?

13242[/snapback]

Rudy all the way!!!!!!!!!

Rudy is a true leader. He is willing (unlike Kerry) to state his views, some of which run a tad to my left, but he is as strong as they come.

McCain talks primarily about campaign spending, and nobody cares, and if you think anyone does, just ask that idiot Rick Lazio. B)

Which is which?  <_<

13358[/snapback]

You really don't know? Go check out Mccain, and his little brushes with folks that get in his face. Let's just say he can handle himself in a fight. He is not one to piss off if you're in the same room with him.

Rudy, he's a nice enough guy, but a lot too liberal for me.

You really don't know?  Go check out Mccain, and his little brushes with folks that get in his face.  Let's just say he can handle himself in a fight.  He is not one to piss off if you're in the same room with him. 

Rudy, he's a nice enough guy, but a lot too liberal for me.

13359[/snapback]

I kind of figured. I don't see them alot different, to be honest. Hence the reasons so many liberals are willing to have McCain's children.

Rudy is a media whore, McCain is a man of principle.

With the current political system, the way it is set up, John McCain is the only politician in the last decade who has, for me, offered anything to get excited about. As a lefty, I have been a little troubled by his ass-kissing of GW, a man he was opposed to at one time. I don't even agree with a lot of the fundamental stances that McCain takes (the war in Iraq, women's rights to choose, etc) but I respect his consistant willingness to speak up for what he believes, even when it is not

the popular view of his party. He is very principled, and very intelligent.

Ditto.

BTW I hope that doesn't make me a dittohead.

13400[/snapback]

Seriously though, Rudi is nothing more than a media whore. I had quite a bit of respect for McCain, until the past couple of months. He has obviously sold out to the Bushes and whether it was a promise of full support in 2008 or the promise that they would bury him in 2008, and he has experience with that, he is looking like a bought man.

If it came down to one of them I would probably vote for McCain, but it wouldn't be an easy thing to do. Anyway, I won't have to worry about that because Kerry will be running for reelection. :unsure:

(Hey think I just changed from a dittohead to a lemming :D )

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Seriously though, Rudi is nothing more than a media whore. I had quite a bit of respect for McCain, until the past couple of months. He has obviously sold out to the Bushes and whether it was a promise of full support in 2008 or the promise that they would bury him in 2008, and he has experience with that, he is looking like a bought man.

If it came down to one of them I would probably vote for McCain, but it wouldn't be an easy thing to do. Anyway, I won't have to worry about that because Kerry will be running for reelection. :D

(Hey think I just changed from a dittohead to a lemming :lol: )

14223[/snapback]

That is scientifically impossible. You would need a lobotomy and a heart to become a lemming! :unsure:

If it came down to one of them I would probably vote for McCain, but it wouldn't be an easy thing to do. Anyway, I won't have to worry about that because Kerry will be running for reelection. :lol:

(Hey think I just changed from a dittohead to a lemming :( )

14223[/snapback]

You are a supporter of "Ketchup Kerry," a waffling, pompous, whining weakling, and are calling Rudy a "media whore?" Why am I not surprised? Tell me, which portion of your liberal litmus test did he fail? He is pro gay rights and gun control. Are you?

You must have strong differences with him on his policies where he wants criminals in jail, and believes in a strong national defense policy, right? He is also VERY pro-Israel. How does that sit?

You liberals are looking more and more like isolated fools as each day passes.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
You are a supporter of "Ketchup Kerry," a waffling, pompous, whining weakling, and are calling Rudy a "media whore?" Why am I not surprised? Tell me, which portion of your liberal litmus test did he fail? He is pro gay rights and gun control. Are you?

You must have strong differences with him on his policies where he wants criminals in jail, and believes in a strong national defense policy, right? He is also VERY pro-Israel. How does that sit?

14435[/snapback]

Ahh, when in doubt, go to the hot-button, instant jazz-up of the 'gay rights' and gun control.... and bring out the insults and name calling. Classic.

It's one thing to call the candidates things, but when you call other people here fools, it is just sad.

Ahh, when in doubt, go to the hot-button, instant jazz-up of the 'gay rights' and gun control.... and bring out the insults and name calling. Classic.

It's one thing to call the candidates things, but when you call other people here fools, it is just sad.

14717[/snapback]

Don't worry Bill has called me worse in the past. Bill is one of those emotional guys who attacks before his brain has a chance to think things through.

14435[/snapback]

Calm down Bill, take a deep breath and relax. Now think about it, I am a professed liberal, lefty and have been since before this board was even created and you know it. What on God's green earth would give you the impression that I would even think of supporting Mr. Bush instead of Mr. Kerry? As for Rudi, what, did I touch a nerve by calling him a media whore? o.k. he's a politician that has never seen a microphone or a camera that he could resist getting in front of.