jjmac's Mock Draft

jjmac

OK, folks, I've given enough criticism of everyone else's mocks, so now it's my turn. Draft Tek updated their final Big Board, so here we go. Bear in mind that this is not necessarily who I want the Bills to draft, but who I think they will draft.

1 (10) Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame Our #2 receiver

2 (41) Bobbie Massie, T, Mississippi The tackle depth starts early

3 (71) Trumaine Johnson, FS/CB, Montana Big, versatile DB who should find a spot in our new defense

4 (105) Matt McCants, T, UAB We now have our 2 reserve tackles

4 (124) Tank Carder, LB, TCU Needed OLB depth. I'm not too high on Moats as a 4-3 OLB

5 (144) James-Michael Johnson, LB, Nevada Competes with McKillop for the backup MLB slot

5 (147) Donnie Fletcher, CB, Boston College Another tall CB for our new-look secondary

6 (178) Jack Crawford, DE, Penn State Young DE that can learn behind Mario Williams

7 (217) Jacory Harris, QB, Miami Athletic QB that can provide competition for Thigpen

7 (251) Davin Meggett, RB, Maryland Will compete for the 3rd RB spot, most likely end up on the PS

So, please tell me what you think.

Don`t like the tank. Alot of posters on here,are into the name game. No tank.

Why not?

Kid played a lot against the spread during college, proved he can cover. he is also a hard hitter and good at the run.

I could care less about his name, but he has all the atributes both on and off the field i believe to be a very solid player. He was a leader on the TCU team.

Like i said why not?

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

OK, folks, I've given enough criticism of everyone else's mocks, so now it's my turn. Draft Tek updated their final Big Board, so here we go. Bear in mind that this is not necessarily who I want the Bills to draft, but who I think they will draft.

1 (10) Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame Our #2 receiver

2 (41) Bobbie Massie, T, Mississippi The tackle depth starts early

3 (71) Trumaine Johnson, FS/CB, Montana Big, versatile DB who should find a spot in our new defense

4 (105) Matt McCants, T, UAB We now have our 2 reserve tackles

4 (124) Tank Carder, LB, TCU Needed OLB depth. I'm not too high on Moats as a 4-3 OLB

5 (144) James-Michael Johnson, LB, Nevada Competes with McKillop for the backup MLB slot

5 (147) Donnie Fletcher, CB, Boston College Another tall CB for our new-look secondary

6 (178) Jack Crawford, DE, Penn State Young DE that can learn behind Mario Williams

7 (217) Jacory Harris, QB, Miami Athletic QB that can provide competition for Thigpen

7 (251) Davin Meggett, RB, Maryland Will compete for the 3rd RB spot, most likely end up on the PS

So, please tell me what you think.

1. I like the tackles you have chosen and where you got them

2. I think we go with Gilmore/Kirkpatrick in the first I bet we trade down with Dallas because they love Barron and we still get Kirkpatrick.

3. We get a WR in the 4th round (ah la J. Fuller Texas A&M or T. Streeter Miami)

4. I just see Buddy picking a lot of SEC players in the first 3 to 4 rounds. Take a look at last year’s draft 2 of the first 3 were from the SEC and the one that wasn’t from the SEC (A. Williams) came from a great Texas defense. Buddy isn’t stupid. The first draft class from Buddy he picked a lot of questionable talent from smaller schools, and last year he picked from a lot of bigger programs and they played right away and performed. Even with our free-agent signs we aren’t good enough to take flyers on guys and hope they turn out better than projected.

Why not?

Kid played a lot against the spread during college, proved he can cover. he is also a hard hitter and good at the run.

I could care less about his name, but he has all the atributes both on and off the field i believe to be a very solid player. He was a leader on the TCU team.

Like i said why not?

Bills like Tank. They had him in for a visit, and I think we're looking #105 being a Tank.

1. I like the tackles you have chosen and where you got them

2. I think we go with Gilmore/Kirkpatrick in the first I bet we trade down with Dallas because they love Barron and we still get Kirkpatrick.

3. We get a WR in the 4th round (ah la J. Fuller Texas A&M or T. Streeter Miami)

4. I just see Buddy picking a lot of SEC players in the first 3 to 4 rounds. Take a look at last year’s draft 2 of the first 3 were from the SEC and the one that wasn’t from the SEC (A. Williams) came from a great Texas defense. Buddy isn’t stupid. The first draft class from Buddy he picked a lot of questionable talent from smaller schools, and last year he picked from a lot of bigger programs and they played right away and performed. Even with our free-agent signs we aren’t good enough to take flyers on guys and hope they turn out better than projected.

Fully agree, and I also see a short tradedown as a distinct possibility, netting the Bills a RD3.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.