Bills will Go with a CB in the 1st Rd.

Owen

After listening to Buddy Nix gush over CB Gilmore and CB Kirpatrick it makes more sense to me now that they will pick one of them in the 1st with NO Trade Down...

Both players fit the Bills at #10. With Florence playing most likely his last year with the Bills, along with McGee and hopefully McKelvin, they need a damn good CB here... Gilmore or Kirpatrick, who ever they pick will most likely start along with Aaron Williams at the CB slots this season...

Now having a great pass rush, the Bills need to strengthen the aging CBs on this team quickly... It makes a lot of sense for both CBs are going to be starters in the NFL (Gilmore & Kirpatrick).....

Bills defense will really be better ... I am sure they will pick up a OLB that fits them who they can plug in.

When looking at the LT position, there really are some good players they can pick up in rounds 2,3,& 4.

Buddy knows best .........The same for WR, TE and QB ..... in later rounds.... We are going to love this draft.

After listening to Buddy Nix gush over CB Gilmore and CB Kirpatrick it makes more sense to me now that they will pick one of them in the 1st with NO Trade Down...

Both players fit the Bills at #10. With Florence playing most likely his last year with the Bills, along with McGee and hopefully McKelvin, they need a damn good CB here... Gilmore or Kirpatrick, who ever they pick will most likely start along with Aaron Williams at the CB slots this season...

Now having a great pass rush, the Bills need to strengthen the aging CBs on this team quickly... It makes a lot of sense for both CBs are going to be starters in the NFL (Gilmore & Kirpatrick).....

Bills defense will really be better ... I am sure they will pick up a OLB that fits them who they can plug in.

When looking at the LT position, there really are some good players they can pick up in rounds 2,3,& 4.

Buddy knows best .........The same for WR, TE and QB ..... in later rounds.... We are going to love this draft.

Why would Florence be in his last year?

God, I hope not.

Same here...I know others don't seem to care about backgrounds, but I do. One of the best things about being a Bills fan is that for the most part we've always had players that we can be proud of. We have a lot of good locker room guys who don't get arrested for DWIs, or felony gun possession, or spousal abuse, or whatever. Everyone is so desensitized with regard to criminal behavior nowadays, and I think that's a real problem.

Think Center, and Punter are the only positions that havent been posted as being the one Bills will take first. Even had one say kicker as joke, so someone will be right and bragging for years, I'm hoping isnt this one. Though would be happier than if took running back or saftey.

Link

For what its worth, above is the latest PFT mock. Again, I think most of this is speculation. I could see DK being the pick if he's there, and having two big,young, imposing CBs (Williams/Kirkpatrick) has to have the Bills salivating a bit. Especially given their pass rush and the fact that (as we have heard at naseum) the NFL is now a passing league.

My issue is that there is a big drop off after Floyd in terms of impact WRs. A lot of people claim this is a "deep draft" for WRs. Maybe. But how many of these guys can step in and play right away? Outside of Floyd and Blackmon, I'm not sure.

I'm all for shoring up the defense. Kuechly/Kirkpatrick would be great additions. But the shortcomings on offense need to be addressed.

Link

For what its worth, above is the latest PFT mock. Again, I think most of this is speculation. I could see DK being the pick if he's there, and having two big,young, imposing CBs (Williams/Kirkpatrick) has to have the Bills salivating a bit. Especially given their pass rush and the fact that (as we have heard at naseum) the NFL is now a passing league.

My issue is that there is a big drop off after Floyd in terms of impact WRs. A lot of people claim this is a "deep draft" for WRs. Maybe. But how many of these guys can step in and play right away? Outside of Floyd and Blackmon, I'm not sure.

I'm all for shoring up the defense. Kuechly/Kirkpatrick would be great additions. But the shortcomings on offense need to be addressed.

Our offense looked really dreadful at times and some of the blame can be placed on the two positions that we need the most -- OT and WR. I am very concerned that we have not really addressed these positions in the offseason. Sorry but I don't think Donald Jones or Chris Hairston are really starting caliber players. They can be good role players, but we need starters that play at a higher level. I'm hoping got Floyd here

With all the hype and analysis surrounding the draft, it is unfathomable to consider a team drafting a punter or kicker in the 1st round. I can't see that happening. In 1973, the Raiders drafted punter Ray Guy. It was weird back then. I can't ever see that happening again. Ever. Al Davis!