Dolphins struggling to keep season tickets at 30,000

biglukes

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/22/dolphins-struggling-to-keep-season-ticket-base-at-30000/

This is the offseason from hell for the fins. Not that I have one ounce of sympathy for them.

Nor do I, but they have made some moves so far that have me scratching my head and thinking that they will be drafting before us next year, too.

I've heard they wanted the halftime extended to 90 minutes, so they could pitch a free "Latino theme" rock concert at every home game.

Maybe they should go with an Elder themed latino concert. Like Ricky Ricardo or Santana. Or maybe they should just trade for Mark Sanchez.

ahahahahahaha

i am excited because when they do bad and towards the end of the season dec 23... tickets will be cheap and i will get awesome seats!!!

going to san fran, arizona and miami (i lived there)

super excited, ever since i moved on the east coast i get to go to new stadiums!!!

i am excited because when they do bad and towards the end of the season dec 23... tickets will be cheap and i will get awesome seats!!!

going to san fran, arizona and miami (i lived there)

super excited, ever since i moved on the east coast i get to go to new stadiums!!!

I am hoping to go to the Miami game as well. I've heard that you can walk up to the stadium and pick up seats at half of face. Cheap seats, sunshine and a Bills win, could be a perfect afternoon.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/22/dolphins-struggling-to-keep-season-ticket-base-at-30000/

This is the offseason from hell for the fins. Not that I have one ounce of sympathy for them.

reminds me to have tuna fish tommorow . :):thumbsup:

I hope there are more Bills fans than dolphins fans this yr at Sun Life or whatever they call it now.

reminds me to have tuna fish tommorow . :):thumbsup:

I hope there are more Bills fans than dolphins fans this yr at Sun Life or whatever they call it now.

Used to be pretty even back in the Kelly - Marino era. Jims "U" connection helped.

See you there.

Used to be pretty even back in the Kelly - Marino era. Jims "U" connection helped.

See you there.

if the Dolphins stick we would have a good choice of seats and a great chance at winning the game if most of the team stays healed.

look for a brother in a Fred Jackson jersey :)

Miami is the largest fair weather fan base. Everyone is in awe of James and wade, but where were the fan prior...and look at the marlins.

They're neck-in-neck with Atlanta as the worst pro sports city in America. Both are full of pathetic front-running, fair-weather fans.

This means they MUST take Tannehill if available. Nothing breathes hope into a franchise like a 1st round QB. hahahahhaha

Bills fans should hope Miamuh takes Tannehill. I think the Fish will be picking in the top 10 again next year and will be looking at Barkley or one of the other elite QB prospects if they don't land this overrated guy.

I'm confused. How is Stephen Ross Ralph's heir apparent?

Meddling in the war room and player personnel, if you're to believe quite a few posters here.

Now that Al Davis is playing fantasy football in the great beyond, Danny Boy Snyder is stepping back a bit and Ralph is confined (more and more) to Detroit--Ross is the new kid with the shiny toy screwing up a once well-run organization...