Dolphins struggling to keep season tickets at 30,000

biglukes

move them to LA? that is dumb. i am sorry. I lived in miami area for 20 something years, now la. But why the hell would i want a rival team to move. I miss those times, and i know soon we will jump back to those days. I am sure you guys are joking around but if you are not, hey lets move the jets and new england to the west coast and we will always be in first in our division...

move them to LA? that is dumb. i am sorry. I lived in miami area for 20 something years, now la. But why the hell would i want a rival team to move. I miss those times, and i know soon we will jump back to those days. I am sure you guys are joking around but if you are not, hey lets move the jets and new england to the west coast and we will always be in first in our division...

Im fairly certain it has more to do with the threat us Bills fans have lived with for decades. We were never allowed to not support our team in fear of the NFL moving them immediately. Also, we'd love to see the NFL stick it to the lovely folks of Miami. :thumbsup:

..Any pressure on the Bills to move would vaporize.

Better them, than us. That's all that I am sayin'..

Are you kidding? If Miami moved then the Bills would be a target to move to Miami. The Bills are never completely safe.

PTR