ATTN: Atlanta Bills Backers

The BBA announced this week that we will be changing locations. The new meeting place, and home of the Bills Backers Atlanta (as well as all things Buffalo) is:

Tavern 99 -128 E Andrews Drive Northwest Atlanta, GA 30305

We enjoyed our stay @ Hudson Grille & we appreciate the hospitality they showed us for our past 2 seasons there (and years prior with the same staff at Cheyenne). But we have some great things lined up at Tavern 99, and the GM (Mike) is one of our own. Our test runs with Sabres games went very well this spring, and we'll be throwing our first official event next Thursday for the draft.

Hope to see you there!

Go Bills!

edit: If you are in the Atlanta area, or just want to keep tabs on the largest Bills Backers chapter outside of NYS, add us on Facebook

Edited by DrDareustein

Good news for me. Much closer! Never heard of this bar, though.

See y'all at the draft.

On another note, I loved Hudson Grill, but the food, other than the wings, was awful. Tavern 99 looks like they have some good pub fare.

Edited by JustinAtlanta

Good news for me. Much closer! Never heard of this bar, though.

See y'all at the draft.

On another note, I loved Hudson Grill, but the food, other than the wings, was awful. Tavern 99 looks like they have some good pub fare.

Yeah, while the menu is a little smaller, the food at T99 is definitely much better. They are a stand alone restaurant with their own Executive Chef, as opposed to Hudson which is part of a conglomerate, and serves processed, microwaved crap. T99 is also going to add a Beef on Weck for us.

Plus we're getting 50cent Wings, and better beer specials!

It should also be noted that they recruited Megan away from Hudson, so we'll have our same awesome bartender (along with the other hotties they already have on staff). :thumbsup:

Yeah, while the menu is a little smaller, the food at T99 is definitely much better. They are a stand alone restaurant with their own Executive Chef, as opposed to Hudson which is part of a conglomerate, and serves processed, microwaved crap. T99 is also going to add a Beef on Weck for us.

It should also be noted that they recruited Megan away from Hudson, so we'll have our same awesome bartender (along with the other hotties they already have on staff). :thumbsup:

I've been going to Atlanta Bills clubs since '98 and attending BBA's events since '05. I thought the food and atmosphere at Hudson was the best of the bunch. But since the good folks running the BBA have always done such a great job and never steer us wrong, I'm looking forward to trying out the new location.

Tavern 99 is so much easier to get to for anyone coming from north of Atlanta, not having to deal with Connector traffic anymore. It's right by (off of) East Andrews and West Paces Ferry. Played trivia there many a time before this announcement was made. Loving the choice.

Edited by buffaloaggie

Tavern 99 is so much easier to get to for anyone coming from north of Atlanta, not having to deal with Connector traffic anymore. It's right by (off of) East Andrews and West Paces Ferry. Played trivia there many a time before this announcement was made. Loving the choice.

I thought you were in Texas! :blink:

So confused now... :P

The BBA announced this week that we will be changing locations. The new meeting place, and home of the Bills Backers Atlanta (as well as all things Buffalo) is:

Tavern 99 -128 E Andrews Drive Northwest Atlanta, GA 30305

We enjoyed our stay @ Hudson Grille & we appreciate the hospitality they showed us for our past 2 seasons there (and years prior with the same staff at Cheyenne). But we have some great things lined up at Tavern 99, and the GM (Mike) is one of our own. Our test runs with Sabres games went very well this spring, and we'll be throwing our first official event next Thursday for the draft.

Hope to see you there!

Go Bills!

edit: If you are in the Atlanta area, or just want to keep tabs on the largest Bills Backers chapter outside of NYS, add us on Facebook

I'm here in Atlanta and am a member of the Bills Backers of Atlanta Club. I enjoyed going to watch the games at Cheyenne, and I enjoyed going to watch the games at the Hudson Grille...hopefully I'll have the same great experience at Tavern 99.

What's going on for Thursday night? I'm definitely trying to come by and see what's going on...they have any food or drink specials that night? I looked on the website and didn't see anything posted....

I'm here in Atlanta and am a member of the Bills Backers of Atlanta Club. I enjoyed going to watch the games at Cheyenne, and I enjoyed going to watch the games at the Hudson Grille...hopefully I'll have the same great experience at Tavern 99.

What's going on for Thursday night? I'm definitely trying to come by and see what's going on...they have any food or drink specials that night? I looked on the website and didn't see anything posted....

They sent out an email:

Our first official event at Tavern 99 will be Thursday, April 26th, beginning at 7 p.m. for our Annual Draft Party!! The anticipation has already started and our Facebook page is going crazy with posts/discussions/videos.

Okay, here are some things that you don't know about our new bar (home), Tavern 99:

Our Manager, Michael, is from Buffalo. The owner is from Canada.

They will be adding beef on weck to the menu just for us.

Wings will be 50 cents (woot, woot - savings!)

Beer/liquor specials will be offered.

Tavern 99 offers free parking.

The Tailgate tradition will continue – only bigger and better.

Tavern 99 has plenty of t.v.’s and two large projection t.v.’s.

Tavern 99 offers 27 beers on tap, 17 bottled beers, 40 different wines, and an array of signature cocktails along with a full bar of spirits.

They currently carry Molson, Labatt's and Labatt's Blue Light in bottles. During football season they will begin offering Labattt's and Molson on tap (and in the bottle).

They will be introducing Genny 24 oz Tall Boys during football season.

I thought you were in Texas! :blink:

So confused now... :P

I get around :lol:

Moved here from Texas, but been here 7 years or so now.

T99 is going to be like Cheyenne on steroids. We had been discussing the move since before last season, and have done enough "test drives" to where Im very confident we're going to have great times there.

Thursday night is the draft party. We'll have some good specials, but more importantly just getting together in the offseason. We were working on getting some players there as well since a number live in Atlanta, but Im not sure who has committed yet.

Hope to see you guys there!

EDIT: If you arent on our email list, please sign up on the website. And if you are on facebook, please add us. Go Bills!

Edited by DrDareustein

T99 is going to be like Cheyenne on steroids. We had been discussing the move since before last season, and have done enough "test drives" to where Im very confident we're going to have great times there.

Thursday night is the draft party. We'll have some good specials, but more importantly just getting together in the offseason. We were working on getting some players there as well since a number live in Atlanta, but Im not sure who has committed yet.

Hope to see you guys there!

EDIT: If you arent on our email list, please sign up on the website. And if you are on facebook, please add us. Go Bills!

Count me in sir :thumbsup:

LOL that's funny they got Megan (boomer) to change employers.

Just wanted to say THANKS! to everyone who came out last night and helped make our first official event at the new bar a memorable one.

Here is a pic from the smaller, back room last night... Pic

Cant wait until the whole place is PACKED with Bills fans!!

Also, big thanks to Mike and the Tavern99 staff for taking care of us so well!!