name your top 3 buffalo rasputins

This and John Fina

Kelso was good and Adams was great with Pat and was the last time we had a good defense, Also he manned the best D of all time with Siragusa in Baltimore.

I still give that to the '85 Bears D. That Raven's D showed up big in the playoffs and Super Bowl but it was Kerry Collins...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can any list not start minus the name "Kelsay".

1. Kelsay-'Nuff said (obviously has pictures of Ralph dressed as Betty Grable)

2. Mark Kelso- dude played 40 yards off the line at the snap, and his tackling philosophy was "hold on for dear life" until the ball carrier fell or teammates arrived.

3. Shane Conlan- dumber than a box of rocks (I know him personally, he's my cousin's cousin), and as athletic as my dishwasher.

I still give that to the '85 Bears D. That Raven's D showed up big in the playoffs and Super Bowl but it was Kerry Collins...

Have to put 2002 buccaneers in there too. Sapp, Simeon rice, brooks, John lynch, ronde barber .... those guys could bring it. Certainly brad johnson, dilfer and McMahon are the 3 weakest QBs to have a ring

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Make your top 3 worst analogies between Buffalo athletes and historical Russian figures!!!!

Ivan the Terrible / Tom Donahoe. Increasingly delusional and paranoid. Ditto.

Leon Trotsky / Ted Nolan. Led Red Army to improbably victories and was eventually exiled. Led Sabres to improbable... not dead, yet.

Bruce Smith - Josef Stalin. Bad things, man! Bad things!

How about please name a better overall team than the one kelso benefited from playing on

see you cant name one. You try to come up with some other question to prove that you are an idiot.

The d back then had over 300 sacks... a qb couldnt even throw the ball. So the percentage of passes that were thrown were a lot less. So if a FS does get 30 picks, that is actually saying something. We had a great defense, i dont know how hard it is to say kelso was good. Also there were years he didn't even start and he pulled off a decent amount of INTs.

it's like saying hey our offense of line was killer, but howard ballard sucked. Give the guy credit when credit is due

1334371749[/url]' post='2436512']

please name a FS then. i was running out of FS that bills had that could compare to mark kelso

Saimes was a SS too, and is credited with the original Safety blitz (though Collier should get the credit). Best FS was probably -if not indisputably- Tony Greene.

But you're on a roll, so carry on.

Saimes was a SS too, and is credited with the original Safety blitz (though Collier should get the credit). Best FS was probably -if not indisputably- Tony Greene.

But you're on a roll, so carry on.

FINALLY thank you.

and saimes was just labeled a safety.

Mike Pucillo anyone?

I remember watching him get consistently blown up in the preseason games and saying there is no way this clown makes our team....Gregg started him :wallbash:

Yeah but Rasputin was stabbed, poisoned, shot four times, clubbed repeatedly over the head, tied up, thrown in an icy river where he untied himself but finally drowned.

Pucillo on the other hand was just stabbed and poisoned before he died.