Jason Brown free agent visit?

Earlier today in the shoutbox, there were a few people discussing that WGR reported that Jason Brown has a FA visit with the Bills.

I haven't been able to listen to WGR today and tried looking for updates but can't find anything when I search google. Only reports I can see is that he is visiting with the 49ers.

Anyone listening to WGR today, was there truth to that report? :unsure:

Brown would provide solid depth in the interior of our offensive line if that report was true.

Earlier today in the shoutbox, there were a few people discussing that WGR reported that Jason Brown has a FA visit with the Bills.

I haven't been able to listen to WGR today and tried looking for updates but can't find anything when I search google. Only reports I can see is that he is visiting with the 49ers.

Anyone listening to WGR today, was there truth to that report? :unsure:

Brown would provide solid depth in the interior of our offensive line if that report was true.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beastly, I like your mock draft. If the Bills are true to what they say, and draft the best guy on the board instead of need, they would take DeCastro over any of the offensive tackles. Only Kalil would be rated higher than DeCastro and he will be gone before the Bills pick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beastly, I like your mock draft. If the Bills are true to what they say, and draft the best guy on the board instead of need, they would take DeCastro over any of the offensive tackles. Only Kalil would be rated higher than DeCastro and he will be gone before the Bills pick.

Thank you man. I agree, I would pick either DeCastro or Luke Kuechly at 10 if they are available. If somehow Kalil, Blackmon or even Claiborne where to magically get to pick 10, then the pick would be one of those guys. I like Floyd, but something scares me with his character history and the history of Notre Dame bust. The WR is pretty deep. We can grab a WR in round 2 and maybe a mid-round WR. The OL and LB class seem to be weak. Plus other than Claiborne, I just don't think any other CB is worth a top 15 pick. Gilmore is the next best CB, but his hype only started a week or two ago, before that he was considered an early second round pick.

6 seasons and played all games but two...29 years old this season. I didnt realize he got released...why hasn;t he signed? him levitre wood would make a great interior

I guess his performance has dropped off the past few seasons. But you can't ignore the experience

Article about Rams benching Brown.

Linkidy-link-link

What exactly does "tipping the snap" mean?

I have read some real positive stuff on-line about Jason Brown, especially from earlier in his career. Seems that his performance has declined as of late....but why? There don't appear to be any significant health issues. Maybe just playing on a garbage team did it to him? I'm intrigued by the possibility of bringing this guy in. Could be good for interior line depth....allow us to keep Urbik at RG if (god forbid) Wood gets injured.

Article about Rams benching Brown.

Linkidy-link-link

What exactly does "tipping the snap" mean?

I have read some real positive stuff on-line about Jason Brown, especially from earlier in his career. Seems that his performance has declined as of late....but why? There don't appear to be any significant health issues. Maybe just playing on a garbage team did it to him? I'm intrigued by the possibility of bringing this guy in. Could be good for interior line depth....allow us to keep Urbik at RG if (god forbid) Wood gets injured.

That would be something like a consistent head bob right before the snap, or some other clue that he was about to start the motion(hand move, weight shift, adjusting the ball).