Who on the Bills makes the "best players of 2011" NFL Network

D521646

Ok, so last year I don't think we had a single player on that list from 2010, so who is on it this year and where?

Me, I have Freddie there top 20 even though he went down in week 10. I also have Stevie Johnson there top 50, other than that, even though I think Levitre, and Wood should make the list they will probably be snubbed.

Thoughts?

Tim-

I care way more about 2012 than 2011 review. Last year sucked. The Bills sucked. As good as Stevie was, he had low points that cat games. As good as Fred was, he was in sweat pants the final quarter of the season.

I guess we just need to see the baby...NFL Network just filling dead air.

When you really sit down and ponder just how many injuries we sustained last year, it makes you feel pretty optimistic about the upcoming season. If we can have another solid draft, this team is in very good shape. We'll have a really nice mix of younger and veteran players, a little more depth than we've had in a long time, and some new additions who can help take us to another level.

It's just nice that we can identify players from the team who might be deserving of being on this list...

Probably just Freddie...and not as high as he should be...definitely would be nice to be represented this year tho..

Fully depends on our record.

If we go 4-12 or 6-10 again, then I expect no one to make it. If we become a winning team for once, I could see SJ, FJ, CJ, Mario, Kyle or Byrd making it.

The thread is about last year performances, not this coming year.

I think people forget that injuries affect everyone not just the player who is out. However, last year, at 5-2 We had a number of players who were actually talked about as probowl players. Wilson Barnett, Byrd, Freddie, Levitre and Wood. We just need a less injury prone season to start filling these lists with Bills.