2 Round Mock Draft from "The Sideline Review.com"

Maddog69

Hmmm interesting. A new take I haven't seen before... although its a laugh riot blackmon falling to Mia. Im not sold on sanu. I realllllly hope someone like Jenkins falls to us on the second. Im all for building or D this year to have it established for years to come.

Sanu is an excellent receiver. What he lacks in elite speed is made up for by his natural ability as a WR. He runs sharp, precise routes and creates seperation. He has outstanding upper body strength to beat the press and is very fluid with the ball in his hands so he creates excellent YAC gains. He simply catches everything thrown to him. Unfortunately, he is a prototypical slot receiver, so I don't think he'll be one of our picks. I absolutely love this kid and I will go as far to say that he will make a big splash in the NFL and may prove to be one of the better rteceivers in this years draft.

On March 26, Chris Brown quoted Buddy regarding the LOT position as saying, "Chris Hairston did a good job for us and we think he can handle it. We're not concerned about it". Moreover, Mayock, last night, said that he does not see Reiff as a plug in left tackle. He will have to play RT for a year or two and then you might be able to shift him to LT.

So my question is this; why would Buffalo select Reiff, with his short arms, if Reiff would not play LT immediately and if they feel Hairston, with his long arms, can play the position?

LINK

A lot has been discussed regarding Reiff, but this is the first I've heard of Sanu.

What do you guys think? He sounds like a good fit for the type of WR we need.

awful draft

if tannehill falls you take him or trade back.

sanu over alshon jefferey in the second LOL

LINK

A lot has been discussed regarding Reiff, but this is the first I've heard of Sanu.

Why would Tampa take Richardson among all of the other things noted? Not buying much of what I am seeing in this mock...

I think Yolanda Vega picked this draft...

Edited by Turbosrrgood

LINK

I would rather have Stephen Hill or Randle "IF" they fall to the second round. Especially Hill.

This would most likely end up being a very disappointing draft, with the Bills picking 2 second-tier guys to start it off. Luckily, I dont see it happening.

I would agree. Need day one starters in rounds 1 and 2. Skilled guys that can make plays. I don't think either of those guys fits the bill. I like a LB who can step in from day one.