Mock Draft 1.0

Santana

I'm no draft guru but with all the major free agent moves I feel this is the best time to do a mock draft

1. Colts - Andrew Luck

2. Redskins - RG3

3. Vikings - Matt Kahlil

4. Browns - Justin Blackmon

5. Buccaneers - Trent Richardson

6. Rams - Morris Claiborne

7. Jaguars - Michael Floyd

8. Dolphins - Reily Reiff

9. Panthers - Michael Brockers

10. Bills - Nick Perry

Just doing this for fun, let me know what you guys think, thanks!!

In light of Miami's debacle at QB I think they continue panic mode and reach for Tannehill. I still say it is Jonathan Martin at 10. Don't see Floyd cracking the top 10 either, but if he is top 10 material then maybe someone would be willing to move up a few spots to get him so we can move back and maybe pick up an extra third or a second next year. This is the perfect year to move back for OLB. The DE/OLB class is deep and muddled. No true standout better than any other. Ingram, Coples, Perry, et al are all the same flavor.

In light of Miami's debacle at QB I think they continue panic mode and reach for Tannehill. I still say it is Jonathan Martin at 10. Don't see Floyd cracking the top 10 either, but if he is top 10 material then maybe someone would be willing to move up a few spots to get him so we can move back and maybe pick up an extra third or a second next year. This is the perfect year to move back for OLB. The DE/OLB class is deep and muddled. No true standout better than any other. Ingram, Coples, Perry, et al are all the same flavor.

yeah i agree moving back sounds like a decent option this year.

Didn't Nix say that he didn't want to reach and none of the DEs impressing him that much? I'm gonna search for link.

Get Kirkpactrick, Floyd or Martin (or trade down & grab Adams).

yeah i like floyd a lot. a good CB isn't a bad idea either

Nick perry, not bad...i would like us to move down a few spots to get him though...but his stock has been rising.

agree

This. The only unit that's semi-strong for the Fins is OL. I don't see them adding the "final piece" to the line when they have such glaring needs in almost every other position. But I like the rest of the Top 10 -- Agree we could move down and and snatch Perry.

Edited by Suddenly Defense