Over Regulation Down on the Farm

So basically, they are wanting to limit what kids under 16 and those 17 and 18 can do on farms. Something, somewhere, some situation had to develope this and here is the end result. Agriculture is a necessity of any country and kids who have an interest at a younger age need exposure and developement. If there are safety issues at concern then apparently there needs to be more attention given to things that have caused injury or such. As a kid I worked on farms and learned all I could. With the intelligence of todays kids there is no point in keeping them from adavancing as in certain areas by putting the brakes on controlling what they can and can't do, if safety is the issue then they need to put things in place to oversee it a little closer; but, in no means completely take things that will come eventually out of the picture. Exposure for kids early in somethings is how they learn.

Dear 4-H kids,

You've been lucky for the past 100 years. Your luck ends today.If you don't like it, you're welcome to start your own union. Otherwise, grab some construction paper and markers and we'll see you at the county fair!

Sincerely,

The Labor Department.

Well we have to have something for all these illegal immagrants to do. No kid in CA has any idea how to mow a lawn or clean a pool so this is the next logical step.

Chef Jim, thanks for sharing the word on this dark underbelly of a place. Love it. Will be back.

At least now I know what everyone's talking about when they gripe about PPP.

Chef Jim, thanks for sharing the word on this dark underbelly of a place. Love it. Will be back.

If you come here, try to make sense. You have no idea......................

Let me initiate you with your first "You're an idiot."

You're an idiot.

Welcome. Try the veal, it's great. If you're Republican, try the dead babies. They're sweet and tender.

Edited by Chef Jim