Ya Right, Let's Turn Social Security Over To These Guys

Dude, you couldn't be further from the truth. If you are lets say around 60 years old, and lets say by the time you were 18 you began earning a wage. If S.S was indexed to the stock market, you would have ALOT more money in your S.S account than you currently have today. Just sayin'

[/br]

BUT HOW DOES THAT HELP HIS GRANDFATHER!!!1!!o1! [/br]

!@#$

!@#$[br]

Douche!!!11!

[/][/]

/[]b[/]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<br /><br /><br />

Yo, Phucktard... That would have really helped out my grandfather born in 1904 and deceased in '78. It is not all about YOU or me... You !@#$ing douchebag.

Why is it when someone presents a liberal with some simple truths, they spaz out and start yelling how "This isn't about me! It's about others!"

I don't know what's more annoying....the 3 "big return" closing tags in every one of your posts = "<br />" which indicates that either your browser is crap....or you are somehow pasting this by accident in every post....

Mobile browser. Annoying, but not his fault.

<br />Why is it when someone presents a liberal with some simple truths, they spaz out and start yelling how "This isn't about me! It's about others!"<br />

Because they are SELFISH truths.

Another retard. It has always been about others. As for me, being a liberal has always been about lifting others yo where your highest goals are and then hopefully past you.

What part of Ponzi, don't you get about SS? You must not be working... We need more of you working... Now get back to work Mark.

<br />Mobile browser.  Annoying, but not his fault.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

He he he! I could punish with manual emoticons and more replies! I am going easy. Maybe more I post, the more something will get done? Tablets are the wave of the future, right?

Anyway... Not sure why I can use the ShoutBox in TBD 3.1, but nothing else.

Mobile browser. Annoying, but not his fault.

I can name 3 that are free to download that don't do this, and there's probably more.

Another retard. It has always been about others. As for me, being a liberal has always been about lifting others yo where your highest goals are and then hopefully past you.

What part of Ponzi, don't you get about SS? You must not be working... We need more of you working... Now get back to work Mark.

<br /><br /><br />

He he he! I could punish with manual emoticons and more replies! I am going easy. Maybe more I post, the more something will get done? Tablets are the wave of the future, right?

Anyway... Not sure why I can use the ShoutBox in TBD 3.1, but nothing else.

hehehehe

On Red Eye last night they were talking about a new phenomenon that has emerged: "hatefacts".

As in, facts...that are offensive to some people. Not opinions, not speech, facts. :wallbash: Yes, some idiots have now found a way, and think it's OK, to be offended....by facts. :lol:

I think we have a clear case of you illustrating this "hatefact" phenomenon. :lol:

I didn't expect to run into it in less than 12 hours...but here it is! :lol:

Cool OC... When I get the nerve & I get time, I will get on it! I just noticed this within the last week or so. Though, I am not so sure the masses will latch onto the idea of having to tweak things out.

que?

eres un idota

Hatefacts! I LOVE IT! This great.

Only you....and perhaps BF2....would not get that I am hazing you right now.

Are there any more "selfish truths" or Hatefacts that you would like to espouse? I only have 10 minutes, but a long an boring meeting ahead, so please, give me some more to giggle about during it.

No. But you are for not understanding such simple posts.

Yes, I am sure that the genral takeaway from this....is that I'M the idiot.

<br />Only you....and perhaps BF2....would not get that I am hazing you right now.<br /><br />Are there any more "selfish truths" or Hatefacts that you would like to espouse? I only have 10 minutes, but a long an boring meeting ahead, so please, give me some more to giggle about during it.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Dude. I am being sarcastic. Only, only you would not get that. Maybe because you are writing less than a 1,000 words.

I see the hatefacts reinforcements have circled around Chef Jim and his ilk.

<br /><br /><br />

Dude. I am being sarcastic. Only, only you would not get that. Maybe because you are writing less than a 1,000 words.

Oh I see, when you were describing truths....as selfish....you were being sarcastic?

The amount of words I use is 100% a reflection on the poster that I am dealing with/targeting.

EDIT: Or, did you honestly believe that me dropping books on Juror#8, or ex-oficio pedant, pyrite girl, is unrelated to their posting behavior?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

<br />Oh I see, when you were describing truths....as selfish....you were being sarcastic?<br /><br />The amount of words I use is 100% a reflection on the poster that I am dealing with/targeting.<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />DUDE, PLEASE follow along and get some sleep... Attempt to bring your A-game then and only then Leroy. Edited by ExiledInIllinois

<br /><br /><br />

DUDE, PLEASE follow along and get some sleep... Bring you A-game then and only then Leroy.

This is my 3 minutes till meeting game. Clearly it's enough to befuddle you. Still waiting for whether selfish truths was sarcastic or not.

<br /><br /><br />

Retard.

Dude was born BEFORE our last historical "panic."

Which means he was in his mid-late twenties during it. A perfect time to dollar cost averaage into the market.

You want to argue difference between a roux and buerre manie with me next? :rolleyes:

I spend 60 hours a week lifting others. How many do you spend?

I see the hatefacts reinforcements have circled around Chef Jim and his ilk.

What is my ilk?