New Draft Prediction? anyone

Previously I really wanted Floyd....

But if we land a WR in FA and Land Mario Williams.... it changes everything!

I think we either draft Rieff or We draft one the top Corners......

Then we have the foundation for being a winning team

Edited by EldaBillsFan

But if we land a WR in FA and Land Mario Williams....

I was thinking this too. A CB or LT. The whole top 10 could be shaken up by free agency. I think they should stick to BPA, but if Bell leaves, it seems pretty likely they will use their 1st on a LT.

I was thinking Martin, Glenn or Rieff (rather not Reiff). I'd prefer Claiborne, but doubt he's there. I don't think we'd take Kirkpatrick now. Hightower and kuechly would be high on my list if they could play OLB at a high level. Upshaw, I love the guy, but dunno if he can play 4-3 de at a high level. If we sign Mario, I'd prefer OLB over DE.

No. We draft OT or LB. We already drafted CB early last year and with an improved pass rush, our secondary has improved significantly. I wouldn't be surprised to take another DE or DT. Melvin Ingram, Dontari Poe, Michael Brockers, Luke Kuechly, would all be smart picks. We want to be able to keep our front 4 fresh and rotate players without losing the ability to pressure.

I would love to get another top DE. I want to have the best defensive line in the NFL!!!!!

We will have the pass rush that we have wanted/needed for years. A great d-line automatically makes everybody else on the defense better.

Jonathan Martin, Stanford. Done deal. If Buddy gets these two FA's to sign he can rest until Martin at #10

I would love to get another top DE. I want to have the best defensive line in the NFL!!!!!

We will have the pass rush that we have wanted/needed for years. A great d-line automatically makes everybody else on the defense better.

Tempting

If we are able to sign Williams and Meachem then I think we go LT at #10. If Bell were somehow to come back, then that would change everything again. Left tackle with our first pick.

Corner. If you get Wms, you have better corners. Draft an OT

i think LT Jonathan Martin is where we are leaning to sure up our O-line. personally im all for drafting Quinton Coples the DE from UNC and building the best D-line in football which automatically upgrades out backers and secondary making the buffalo bills something of old, a top 5 defense thats scary. but i could see them also taking CB Morris Claiborne out of LSU if he falls to us at ten which isnt as crazy as it sounds.

Super Bowl or Bust

Go Bills!!!

If we are able to sign Williams and Meachem then I think we go LT at #10. If Bell were somehow to come back, then that would change everything again. Left tackle with our first pick.

If we sign those players...(although I'm not big on Meachem) ..... you have to either go OL or corner or Kuechly(has a lot of Ray Lewis in him)