Free agent under the radar players

QB: None

RB: None

FB: None

WR: Marques Colston - Redskins will pursue V-Jax. All signs point to Colston. Buddy and Chan want a tall, physical guy and none of the other UFAs meet the description.

TE: None

LT: Demetrius Bell - for obvious reasons. An above average LT that we should retain. Has injury issues.

LG: None

C: None

RG: None

RT: None

DE:Jeremy Mincey - I'd LOVE to get John Abraham but that is very doubtful. I have this weird feeling we're going to go after Mincey. Quality production that we can get for a decent price.

DT: None

MLB: None

OLB: Erin Henderson - Another doubtful signing because of the Morrison hype. A young player with a bright future.

Manny Lawson - Again... a long shot but if Henderson isn't picked up... I think Manny would fit perfectly in Daves 4-3. A tall, quick OLB.

CB: Corey Graham - Standout special teams player and tall CB (6 foot) from Buffalo, NY. Great deal depth signing. Made probowl last year.

FS: None

SS: None

K: None

P: None

Yes... but it was 2.5 sacks per game since Jags play Colts twice. He has also sacked Flacco, Dalton and Matt Ryan. He also recorded an interception last year. I don't think he's the answer to our defensive end needs but he is pretty fast... 4.74 fourty time and can excel with Marcel and Kyle manning the tackle positions.

Edited by Frostbelt City

Colston is the most overrated WR in the market. A product of Payton and Brees's brilliance. :thumbdown:

I honestly want Laurent Robinson.

The Steelers cut one of their linebackers sometime last week, why not him? I can't remember his name because they have like 6 good LBs but it wasn't Harrisson.

Meh... old and washed up.

Arizona is set to have one of it's wideouts hit free agency - I believe his name is Early Doucet? Anyway - I think he'd be the perfect pickup. That kid can run. And, he can catch in stride.

As for good Free Agent pick-ups: we need to get a good QB in here to compete with Fitz. Either an early round QB who has promise, or a F.A. QB who can play, because it is very troubling - and it should trouble all Bills fans - that the Bills had so little faith in any of their other QB's last year that they let Fitz play hurt, knowing how limited he was, and knowing he was losing us games. Still - they preferred that to what they had on the bench! What is the sense of having a second string QB if you won't play him? I say dump some of those 3-4 million dollar contracts that have been given out over the last few years to guys who don't really contribute that much, and throw together a decent offer for a QB who can give us hope if Fitz falters. Orton, someone mentioned - sure, he's a good example.

Here's a stretch...when the Bills claimed Scott Chandler, he was actually the 2nd Dallas TE to be claimed by the Bills that week. The 1st was Martin Rucker. When the Cowpokes promoted Rucker, we took Chandler instead. Now Rucker is a FA.

Now THAT's under the radar.

Early Doucet. Red Bryant. Kevin Boss. Joel Dreessen.