The Entitlement Mentality

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/03/10/man-shot-at-detroit-gas-station-reportedly-over-price-of-condoms/

A man was shot and killed Friday night after an apparent dispute over the price of condoms at a Detroit gas station.

WWJ’s Beth Fisher spoke to an employee at the BP gas station on Fenkell and Meyers, where the shooting took place on the city’s westside overnight. The employee said the argument was apparently over the price of a box of condoms.

He said the customer bought a box of condoms, but made a comment that he was overcharged and could have bought them somewhere else for a cheaper price. After being told he couldn’t get a refund, the customer allegedly began tossing items off the shelves. That’s when, according to the employee, the overnight clerk came out with a gun and fired a warning shot, which struck the customer in the shoulder.

Cue Gloria Allred in 1,2,3....

Fired a warning shot that hit him in the shoulder? :unsure:

That killed him?

Yeah, you can die from a bullet just about anywhere if it hits a major artery...but still, dying in a hospital from a shot to the shoulder, that's not exactly common.

Yeah, cause that's what this was all about...

Try to keep up with the board. This is addressed in another thread also. You see, there was this 23 year old innocent college student who was shocked to find out that her Georgetown University healthcare insurance didn't provide her the $3000 worth of contraception that she needed. She testified before congress regarding the unfairness of it all and was called a slut and prostitute by a radio talk show host, who the best attorney in the country wants to see prosecuted. There, that's all your liberal ass will believe so no need to delve any further.

Try to keep up with the board. This is addressed in another thread also. You see, there was this 23 year old innocent college student who was shocked to find out that her Georgetown University healthcare insurance didn't provide her the $3000 worth of contraception that she needed. She testified before congress regarding the unfairness of it all and was called a slut and prostitute by a radio talk show host, who the best attorney in the country wants to see prosecuted. There, that's all your liberal ass will believe so no need to delve any further.

I'm sure that's exactly what that guy was thinking when he started arguing about the price of the condoms. Or is that what Rush told you to think about it?

Let him know the next one means business

A warning shot normally goes over the head. Not into the body of the person you're trying to "warn".

I'm sure that's exactly what that guy was thinking when he started arguing about the price of the condoms. Or is that what Rush told you to think about it?

A warning shot normally goes over the head. Not into the body of the person you're trying to "warn".

You warn your way I'll warn mine.

Sarcasm on the first one. It's what we call a "Jim in Anchorage Warning Shot" since he refrained from shooting him in the head.