Bonnies - 1PM Sunday on CBS

bbb

We just watched our Bonnies advance to the A10 finals at the Creekview. We'll be back at 1pm tomorrow to watch them go dancing. Can't wait!!

I just finally exhaled. I thought foul shooting was going to be our undoing!

That was so great! Went to the Wanakah Grill, that a fellow alum opened this winter. It was filled with Bona fans, including some who came from Cleveland just to watch the game at this bar with all the Bona alums/fans!

I'm beyond words right now.....Go Bonnies!

So the A-10 should get four teams in, no? I'd like to see that.

I don't think X will get in. I think it'll be Temple, St. Louis and us. I hope X makes it 4. We used to get 4-5 teams in about ten years ago.

I don't think X will get in. I think it'll be Temple, St. Louis and us. I hope X makes it 4. We used to get 4-5 teams in about ten years ago.

I hope X makes it but you're probably right. Ten years ago was before they decided that every Big Least team with more than six conference wins deserved to be in the tournament.

I've had to sweat out a few selection Sundays for my Rhody Rams; no such stress this year!

I hope X makes it but you're probably right. Ten years ago was before they decided that every Big Least team with more than six conference wins deserved to be in the tournament.

I've had to sweat out a few selection Sundays for my Rhody Rams; no such stress this year!

4 got in! Sweet!............Surprised and glad to see the MAAC actually got 2 in - I wonder if they've ever had an at large bid..........Were you glad to see Baron get canned? I loved him at Bonas, but was kind of pissed when he left his alma mater for greener pastures.....However, I've now found out that it wasn't really his doing. Our president who brought about the scandal wanted his own guy.

As usual UB comes up a day late and a dollar short in the MAC tourney. So it's the CIT for the Bills (I know...CI-What?) Can't even go to the NIT 'cause Akron was the regular season champ and lost the MAC. Season champs get an auto bid to the NIT and they aren't inviting two MAC teams.

UB coach Reg Witherspoon just got extended. The plus side is his teams win on average of 18 games the last 5 years. The bad news is they fold like origami when the games mean something. UB's new marketing slogan. is "We're above average!"

PTR

4 got in! Sweet!............Surprised and glad to see the MAAC actually got 2 in - I wonder if they've ever had an at large bid..........Were you glad to see Baron get canned? I loved him at Bonas, but was kind of pissed when he left his alma mater for greener pastures.....However, I've now found out that it wasn't really his doing. Our president who brought about the scandal wanted his own guy.

I haven't followed closely enough to know what happened at RI. They've had some decent teams during Baron's tenure but obviously the wheels fell off big time this season. Maybe the recruiting hasn't been up to par. Rhody needs another Tom Penders or Jim Harrick!

Anyway, glad to see the A-10 get four teams and looking forward to seeing what they can do while 7 Big East teams are losing in the first round as usual.

I'm on Cloud Nine.........I think I'm happier with this, because of where we were after the scandal, than I even was for the Bills making the Super Bowl, even though the rags to riches was roughly the same sort of time frame.

Being fro Buffalo, and almost going to St. Bonnie means they have a soft spot in my heart. So of course i was going to root for them. Until the jackass committee had to match them against us in the first round. :censored:

The game was blacked out here in NC because CBS enforced its exclusive rights to force us to watch UNC play a listless game against FSU that they didn't care if they won or lost. Meanwhile, the SEC championship game had a crawler updating the SBU-Xavier score that included a note that if the Bonnies won, my Drexel Dragons would be the last team out. It was bittersweet.

We had a group at a sports bar and we huddled around my friend's Kindle Fire watching the ESPN gamecast. It reminded me a story my dad once told about how the neighbors were over to their house to listen to a boxing match (might have been Louis-Schmeling?). They were all in the living room and leaning towards the huge radio in the corner. My grandma got upset about someone being knocked down walked over and turned the radio off. My grandfather was pretty upset because it took like 10 minutes for the tubes to warm up again to they could find out if the guy got up.

Anyway, go Bonnies! Tomorrow we're having a 16-man tournament draft. Everyone will get 4 teams. The winners are based on the spread, so if I have the Bonnies +7 and they lose to FSU by 3, I win and get FSU going forward. I've never done one of these, but it sounds interesting.

The game was blacked out here in NC because CBS enforced its exclusive rights to force us to watch UNC play a listless game against FSU that they didn't care if they won or lost. Meanwhile, the SEC championship game had a crawler updating the SBU-Xavier score that included a note that if the Bonnies won, my Drexel Dragons would be the last team out. It was bittersweet.

We had a group at a sports bar and we huddled around my friend's Kindle Fire watching the ESPN gamecast. It reminded me a story my dad once told about how the neighbors were over to their house to listen to a boxing match (might have been Louis-Schmeling?). They were all in the living room and leaning towards the huge radio in the corner. My grandma got upset about someone being knocked down walked over and turned the radio off. My grandfather was pretty upset because it took like 10 minutes for the tubes to warm up again to they could find out if the guy got up.

Anyway, go Bonnies! Tomorrow we're having a 16-man tournament draft. Everyone will get 4 teams. The winners are based on the spread, so if I have the Bonnies +7 and they lose to FSU by 3, I win and get FSU going forward. I've never done one of these, but it sounds interesting.

For some reason, I thought you were a Bona grad, not Drexel?

How did that work with CBS. My friend was down in Raleigh and claimed he couldn't get the game and I said that it was impossible - that it was on CBS and the ACC game was on ESPN or something. I guess he was right, but I don't know how that works?