is Justin Blackmon worth moving up to get?

I don't understand the trade up threads. The Buffalo Bills will not be trading up. Now, or as long as Nix is here.

I mean, minus that time they were trying to trade up for Thomas/tebow/whoever?

I think that's more rule of thumb then law

Maximizing the value of draft pick through trading up and down take some thought and effort - time which Buddy historically has not invested in building a team

making moves opens him up to second guessing which can be deflected by staying with your original pick and taking what falls in your lap- even if is Aaron Maybin

as he himself has stated, he would rather be napping than chasing free agent talent

Bullcrap. You are just trying really hard to be negative. surprise surprise. Nix has been a GM for two years so thats the only history we really have to go on. But you, me, nor anyone else on tsw knows how much time he has spent trying to move up or down. Yes, he has stated he doesn't really like to trade up and that is because he covets draft picks. But to think he doesn't do it because of people second guessing him is just hogwash. People, like you for instance, are going to second guess him no matter what he does. And I am sure he doesn't sleep well at night worrying about that. And lastly, you make it sound like he made the maybin pick. Not in a million years would he have made that pick. Your whole post is just a complete failure.

Edited by EastRochBillsfan