Dareus interview

Beerball

Nice Interview!

Too bad we don't have 13 Dareuses on this team. He's Awesome. I haven't bought a jersey in a LOONNGGG time, I may to break down and get his.

Potential, character and effort all rolled into 1.

Edited by qwksilver

He's like a rookie Bruce Smith but with leadership abilities right from the get go. I like how this young man carries himself and what he expects of his teammates. KW and Dareus not only with their physical talents but also with their fortitude will be a formidable duo and will help mold the team into what they expect. Winners! I especially like that as a rookie Dareus stepped up and proclaimed he did not want anyone who didn't want to be there to be near him. This says a lot from a rook. Rookies say stuff all the time but this humble yet confident rook expects to be respected about his views and I believe he is. Very very good sign as to what is being built.

It's just quite refreshing that Dareus has such physical talent paired with the mentality that he has (in a Bills uniform). A powerful combo.

Stevie and Freddie are also up there as well. In football you just can't go wrong with physical and mental talent. They complement each other big time and Buffalo is garnering these traits. Dareus is a Beast and he will lead as well. Not too shabby at all.

that last statement of his about how your life is run for you in college may explain why many guys flourish or flounder in the NFL.

He's like a rookie Bruce Smith but with leadership abilities right from the get go. I like how this young man carries himself and what he expects of his teammates. KW and Dareus not only with their physical talents but also with their fortitude will be a formidable duo and will help mold the team into what they expect. Winners! I especially like that as a rookie Dareus stepped up and proclaimed he did not want anyone who didn't want to be there to be near him. This says a lot from a rook. Rookies say stuff all the time but this humble yet confident rook expects to be respected about his views and I believe he is. Very very good sign as to what is being built.

He's better than Bruce in that Bruce was all about Bruce and the the team leader or player that he should have been,

It would have helped if Bruce was a team leader from the very beginning and wasn't all about Bruce. And I'm a big Bruce fan. Some people can handle the transition of handling more resposibilities over their life and some can't. Looks like we have one that can, plus some.