How Long Before Obama And Holder Sue Arizona Again?

If someone is on my property unlawfully, and I assume they are doing damage to my property or even remotely sense their intent is to harm my family, then I can protect my property and family with a gun. Are you suggesting I can't do that?

Nope, was that what JiA said? Nope.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who do you think he was talking about? I grant you the distinction that other "brown skins" are here than Mexicans. I am guessing that the color of their skin matters far more than their nationality does to Jim. Could be wrong, he might be willing to kill anyone.

You seem to do a lot of "guessing" about what I think.

So who do you think he was talking about? I grant you the distinction that other "brown skins" are here than Mexicans. I am guessing that the color of their skin matters far more than their nationality does to Jim. Could be wrong, he might be willing to kill anyone.

See above.

Can you actually hear yourself? You have the moral authority to make this judgement? You !@#$ing liberals never fail to go this route of self declared moral superiority.

Damn, you have a world class thick skull. You make quantum jumps and asumptions, then try to justify them. "Illegal" is not a race. You see racism in everything. JiA said he would protect his property from illegals. Since he is in Alaska I'm not so sure he had Mexicans in mind. Maybe Canadians? You know, I swear you get bitchy like this about every 4 weeks.

Can you actually hear yourself? You have the moral authority to make this judgement? You !@#$ing liberals never fail to go this route of self declared moral superiority.

Damn, you have a world class thick skull. You make quantum jumps and asumptions, then try to justify them. "Illegal" is not a race. You see racism in everything. JiA said he would protect his property from illegals. Since he is in Alaska I'm not so sure he had Mexicans in mind. Maybe Canadians? You know, I swear you get bitchy like this about every 4 weeks.

I am only a liberal compared to you, but then you think Genghis Khan was a bit soft. Quit dancing with the illegal bit, you know what he meant. He has had ample opportunity to clarify and refuses to do so.

Waiting for my statement. I need YOUR interpretation of it because apparently I write in a code that no one but you can break. Including myself.

Yeah, I am the only one who noticed. :rolleyes:

Edit - Please keep evading discussing how you actually feel, I am sure that is a winning strategy with your initial comment.

Edited by Booster4324

I am only a liberal compared to you, but then you think Genghis Khan was a bit soft. Quit dancing with the illegal bit, you know what he meant. He has had ample opportunity to clarify and refuses to do so.

How do I know what he meant? After all, I'm not one of those morally superior liberals that can read peoples minds and make proclamations concerning their innermost thoughts. Why don't you make your case by refuting JiA with his own words? Why go round and round making proclamations and then telling people to look it up when you are challenged? You are like the telemarketer that uses the robo call that asks you to "hold" while the real guy comes on.

How do I know what he meant? After all, I'm not one of those morally superior liberals that can read peoples minds and make proclamations concerning their innermost thoughts. Why don't you make your case by refuting JiA with his own words? Why go round and round making proclamations and then telling people to look it up when you are challenged? You are like the telemarketer that uses the robo call that asks you to "hold" while the real guy comes on.

I have posted what he said at least twice. Stop being stupid.

Yeah, I am the only one who noticed. roll eyess:

Edit - Please keep evading discussing how you actually feel, I am sure that is a winning strategy with your initial comment.

I expressed sympathy with some unknown person, presumably living in AZ, wanting to shoot illegals. For all I know he/she has been physically assaulted on their own property and are afraid to let their children outside. Thats all I meant.

Every thing after that is the product of your imagination pre-programed thought process.

I expressed sympathy with some unknown person, presumably living in AZ, wanting to shoot illegals. For all I know he/she has been physically assaulted on their own property and are afraid to let their children outside. Thats all I meant.

Every thing after that is the product of your imagination pre-programed thought process.

So it is only the ones who have been assaulted or are afraid of illegals you were expressing an opinion for? I guess you missed his point that there are some that have a palpable need to shoot illegals and presumably under any circumstance.

With that said, if that is what you meant, then cool. My apologies. Might help if you clarify things quicker in the future.

So it is only the ones who have been assaulted or are afraid of illegals you were expressing an opinion for? I guess you missed his point that there are some that have a palpable need to shoot illegals and presumably under any circumstance.

With that said, if that is what you meant, then cool. My apologies. Might help if you clarify things quicker in the future.

Might help if you would quit trying to read my mind.

How can you accept an answer like that when he said he "wanted to shoot Mexicans in the head"?

How can you accept an answer like that when he said he "wanted to shoot Mexicans in the head"?

Because I frankly don't care. I had fun riling you and others up. I also had legitimate points. If he is now willing to say that he was just expressing concern for a mentality that wants to shoot illegals in the head after they have been victimized, then fine. It is not what his initial post said and that is what I took exception to.

Good God. I want to shoot all of you in the head now. :rolleyes:

Yes, but that feeling is not new.

Edited by Booster4324

Because I frankly don't care. I had fun riling you and others up. I also had legitimate points. If he is now willing to say that he was just expressing concern for a mentality that wants to shoot illegals in the head after they have been victimized, then fine. It is not what his initial post said and that is what I took exception to.

You had fun making schit up? In the future no one here should take anything you say as truthful or serious. I will remember whenever you post that you are probably just lying.

You had fun making schit up? In the future no one here should take anything you say as truthful or serious. I will remember whenever you post that you are probably just lying.

Whatever, I didn't make **** up. I substituted Mexican for illegal. But have fun posting this for the next 432 time you mention me. I like that idea.

Your unknown person does not live on the boarder, and has not even been the victim of an illegal.

Whatever, I didn't make **** up. I substituted Mexican for illegal. But have fun posting this for the next 432 time you mention me. I like that idea.

It'll be interesting to see how he works it into animal sex and seamen.

I know, you have some secret joke you're playing on me. Only you understand it. Do you have these delusions often?

This from the person that thinks we all have to understand his sense of humor and if we don't we must be stupid?

It is. Usually I just feel like psychologically abusing you !@#$s, not physically.

Do you live on the border? And do you plan on becoming one of these "volunteers"?

Yep, you're right. You were just referring to me as someone who has a detached, insensitive POV toward illegal immigrants, which isn't quite as stupid as calling me a bigot, but pretty damn close.

Dumbest thing I ever did was start a company in California. Everything I do right now is poised at getting my company and family out of this god-forsaken tax-sucking entitlement craphole as soon as is fiscally and feasibly possible. It make take five years, but I'm going to do it.

Yep, you're right. You were just referring to me as someone who has a detached, insensitive POV toward illegal immigrants, which isn't quite as stupid as calling me a bigot, but pretty damn close.

Dumbest thing I ever did was start a company in California. Everything I do right now is poised at getting my company and family out of this god-forsaken tax-sucking entitlement craphole as soon as is fiscally and feasibly possible. It make take five years, but I'm going to do it.

I have some history there. When I first moved out it was definately culture shock. After awhile we got settled in with the right people and community and it was a good life for a period of time. It's not where I'd want to be now though.

The subject of illegal immigration seems to be very polarizing. Magox, who is normally a voice of reason and practicality feels we need illegal immigrants, which doesn't make sense. I have no problem with legal immigration, but I have a big problem with people illegally entering our country. Just by doing so the first thing they have done here is to break the law. I also believe that we need quotas on our immigration so that we aren't taken over by one single culture. The illegal immigration that we are now experiencing is mainly people from south of the border. That needs to stop. We don't need to become North Mexico. We also don't need to become South Canada or East Asia or West Russia. Now before the small minded people that make schit up and cry racist all the time go nuts, what I'm saying is that I'm for diversity. We need to get control of our borders without shooting people in the head. We need to have a reasonable, common sense immigration policy that brings people in from all walks of life with the idea that it is going to make our country better, not another third world country. I have to go now and prepare for all of the small-minded people who are going to attempt to make this a racist rant.

who is normally a voice of reason and practicality feels we need illegal immigrants, which doesn't make sense. I have no problem with legal immigration, but I have a big problem with people illegally entering our country.

I didn't say that? What I said is that the conservative movement needs to tone down the anti illegal immigrant rhetoric. It's ugly, insensitive and virtually will guarantee that 10 years from now if not sooner we will forever be an entitlement state ruled by progressives. We'll end up like Europe, high unemployment, high debt, high taxes and even higher energy prices. But hey, there will be alot of free **** offered to the new normal "middle class". You want that?

What I also said was that we need to adopt more inclusive immigration policies, making it easier for people who have a desire to work to enter into this country. Allowing illegal immigrant parents WHO ARE ALREADY HERE, to allow their kids to go to college and illegals who want to serve in the military to have a pathway to citizenship is very reasonable.

Don't you understand that once they become legal, they begin paying federal income taxes. I mean they are already here, they aren't leaving, so lets begin the process of bettering the economy, gaining more voters to vote for conservative causes, and just morally doing the right thing.

I didn't say that? What I said is that the conservative movement needs to tone down the anti illegal immigrant rhetoric. It's ugly, insensitive and virtually will guarantee that 10 years from now if not sooner we will forever be an entitlement state ruled by progressives. We'll end up like Europe, high unemployment, high debt, high taxes and even higher energy prices. But hey, there will be alot of free **** offered to the new normal "middle class". You want that?

What I also said was that we need to adopt more inclusive immigration policies, making it easier for people who have a desire to work to enter into this country. Allowing illegal immigrant parents WHO ARE ALREADY HERE, to allow their kids to go to college and illegals who want to serve in the military to have a pathway to citizenship is very reasonable.

Don't you understand that once they become legal, they begin paying federal income taxes. I mean they are already here, they aren't leaving, so lets begin the process of bettering the economy, gaining more voters to vote for conservative causes, and just morally doing the right thing.

I could be wrong on this point but it seemed to me that you didn't fault the illegals because of their situation in the countries they came from. I sympathize with them but still don't feel they should break our laws. We need a reasonable conversation in this country. One that doesn't include shooting them in the head but also recognizes that our borders need to be secure, not just for keeping illegals out but terrorists out too. Anyway, I don't trust the politicians to do the right thing. They have fooled us before with their amnesty program. We need to absolutely secure the borders and then have the discussion on how to have reasonable immigration that is a positive for this country.

I could be wrong on this point but it seemed to me that you didn't fault the illegals because of their situation in the countries they came from. I sympathize with them but still don't feel they should break our laws. We need a reasonable conversation in this country. One that doesn't include shooting them in the head but also recognizes that our borders need to be secure, not just for keeping illegals out but terrorists out too. Anyway, I don't trust the politicians to do the right thing. They have fooled us before with their amnesty program. We need to absolutely secure the borders and then have the discussion on how to have reasonable immigration that is a positive for this country.

I don't see why we can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

I don't see why we can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

I don't trust the politicians. How far have we come with the border fence? Regardless, you are a person I can have a discussion with. That's different than a few others in this thread that use hyperbole and outright lies to try to hang someone up to dry.

I don't trust the politicians. How far have we come with the border fence? Regardless, you are a person I can have a discussion with. That's different than a few others in this thread that use hyperbole and outright lies to try to hang someone up to dry.

Care to name those posters and point out where they lied?

Then why is it every time somebody tries to come up with a plan that deals with migrant workers from Latin America, that specifically deals with the labor issue and fixes the problem of many of them resorting to coyote smuggling, the right fringe immediately jumps on the amnesty canard? Tell me, how would you implement a program that would document, round up and deport the alleged 12 million illegals in the US? Do you think that would be a wise move, both humanely and economically? You would do wonders to secure the border when you don't have to worry about human trafficking and can then focus on things that should matter. And please don't even start me on the GOP hypocrisy of not even engaging a dialogue on drugs, and then crying about the endless pipeline of white & green stuff from the south and the crime wave that follows.

The GOP are idiots on immigration & drugs. They are repeating the centennial mistake of pushing away an immigrant group that is hard working, family oriented and deeply religious. Funny part is that it doesn't even win them votes. So why are they doing it?

Care to name those posters and point out where they lied?

Booster, you felt compelled to make a comment. I wonder why?

Oh God, forgive me, I just wanted to have an intelligent conversation but I stumbled across these stupid fish in a barrel and lo and behold there was a loaded rifle right there. Is it my right or my duty to cull the herd?

Booster, you felt compelled to make a comment. I wonder why?

Oh God, forgive me, I just wanted to have an intelligent conversation but I stumbled across these stupid fish in a barrel and lo and behold there was a loaded rifle right there. Is it my right or my duty to cull the herd?

:Yawn: