How Long Before Obama And Holder Sue Arizona Again?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can just see it now, you will have one of these "volunteers" catch an immigrant crossing the border and the dude will run away from one of these "volunteers", and he'll get shot down in doing so. Bad bad bad idea. :bag:

I can just see it now, you will have one of these "volunteers" catch an immigrant crossing the border and the dude will run away from one of these "volunteers", and he'll get shot down in doing so. Bad bad bad idea. :bag:

Living here I would have to agree this is not a good idea. I understand the state is tying to do this on the cheap but I know some of the people who are interested in this program and they are itching to blow an illegals head off. And I'm not even paraphrasing that.

I would rather see the state set up some kind of state border patrol or something like that. More expensive, but less risk.

Living here I would have to agree this is not a good idea. I understand the state is tying to do this on the cheap but I know some of the people who are interested in this program and they are itching to blow an illegals head off. And I'm not even paraphrasing that.

You talk like that's a bad thing?

Yeah, I think blowing someone's head off just for the fact that they are here illegally is a bad thing.

Of course it is. Anyone who would even think that is being wildly irresponsible. You aim center mass.

You see, Jim !@#$face from Anchorage is a perfect reason why this "volunteer" squad should never occur, there are way to many like-minded people itching to blow one of these illegal immigrants heads off. You know its gonna happen, just a matter of time.

So how do you feel about Mexicans?

I spent 20 plus years working with people from south of the border and I have to say they are some of the hardest working mother!@#$ers out there. But also having lived in CA for nearly 30 years watching the news all these years they are also some of the most violet mother!@#$ers out there. What's my point? Not sure, but just throwing that out there. BTW I'm not just talking Mexicans. I'm talking all the countries south of the border.

I spent 20 plus years working with people from south of the border and I have to say they are some of the hardest working mother!@#$ers out there. But also having lived in CA for nearly 30 years watching the news all these years they are also some of the most violet mother!@#$ers out there. What's my point? Not sure, but just throwing that out there. BTW I'm not just talking Mexicans. I'm talking all the countries south of the border.

So you feel it is cool to espouse shooting them in the head?