Brandon lloyd

Yes. Think James Lofton, but with character issues.

He doesn't have much in common with Lofton.

Its more like think Stevie Johnson just a bit faster.

He's going to New England. Mark it down.

NE has already asked Ocho to restructure. If he refuses, he's gone and welcome to Boston Brandon Lloyd.

Yeah he is following Joshey boy back to New England.

Its pretty much a done deal already.

NE has already asked Ocho to restructure. If he refuses, he's gone and welcome to Boston Brandon Lloyd.

I'll pile on. Hes signed sealed and delivered to New England. He had his best year under McDaniels and said he would follow him wherever he goes.

Is he someone to be the answere for a year or two opposite Stevie if he comes back?

I wanted lloyd last year, a 6th rounder? Come on...

Funny, 5 of the first 6 posts on the wall are about WR's...I guess that's a concern for most people, as it should be.

The only thing with Lloyd is, if the Pats make him an offer, that's where he'll go. He had his best success with McDaniels, and obviously that's a good place to go for offensive players.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

I wanted lloyd last year, a 6th rounder? Come on...

Funny, 5 of the first 6 posts on the wall are about WR's...I guess that's a concern for most people, as it should be.

The only thing with Lloyd is, if the Pats make him an offer, that's where he'll go. He had his best success with McDaniels, and obviously that's a good place to go for offensive players.

Not to mention lloyd already rapped Washington for Millions. So at this point in his career he doesn't seem to be looking for the huge pay day. He seems to want to be on a winner.

He rescued my Fantasy team in 2010 and was a huge part of my championship season (when you have Roddy white and Calvin Johnson and then your 3rd WR puts up number Lloyd put up you're tough to beat)

Then last year he helped me in a desperation at the end of the season, when Britt, Forte, Demecco Murray, and Jennings were all out or hobbled .

So I'm pretty familiar with Lloyd up to this point.

this is 100% correct.

lloyd and josh mcdy have some serious love for each other