Who has Buddy`s email address

Yeah...This is dumb for a lot of reasons. Most of them Hindisght pointed out. Its nice to have fantasies, but Mario is not coming to Buffalo, and if he is Franchised and traded it will be for a heck of a lot more than a 4th. Peerless Price, in the same situation, returned a 1st roundner.

Come on people, take of the Rose Colored Glasses...

Mark my words no 1 will give up a 1st round pick for Mario coming off an major injury and ALSO give him 100mil..

NOO WAY!!!!

Mark my words no 1 will give up a 1st round pick for Mario coming off an major injury and ALSO give him 100mil..

NOO WAY!!!!

Mario has not been injured at all except for this past season. People come back from torn muscles all of the time. He is a dominant player and one that would receive trade offers of more than just 1 first round pick. I am not sure what flavored kool-aid you are drinking, but it has your football intuition acting all kinds of crazy.

This is a good idea.

This has happened in the real world.

This is how the Chiefs got Matt Cassel.

And will likely play out again with Matt Flynn.

If the Texans are really willing to let Mario Williams walk they most assuredly should franchise him and trade.

So I don't understand why people are jumping on DontCrossDaMoats for proposing something that does happen in the NFL and is in the best interest of the Texans.

The player is not tied to the Franchise Tag Deal. The Team that trades for the player can negotiate a long term deal immediately. Matt Cassel signed a multi year deal at a lot lower annual rate that the QB Franchise Tag Number.

This really isn't far fetched and works out well for both teams. Especially if the Bills can work out a 5 year $100M deal with Mario Williams. Everything considered the Bills stepping up to the plate and offering a pick plus putting a $100M on the table is the most far fetched piece of the proposal.

Except Arian foster will walk if Mario gets tagged.

NOO WAY!!!!

Mark my words - any player worth 100m would get a first in a heartbeat.

Except Arian foster will walk if Mario gets tagged.

Mark my words - any player worth 100m would get a first in a heartbeat.

Which is a real reason not to tag and trade Mario.

The concept a team Tag and Trade a player is not far fetched out of hand.

The Texans have a few more hours to make a tough decision.

Ben Tate is just as good or better than Foster and got to prove it last year. Ben Tate was drafted to be the #1 RB but Foster came out of nowhere when Tate blew a knee in #2010.

I'm thinking they'd survive a Foster departure. However having both backs would be a much better place to be.

It's definitely going to be interesting to see how it all plays out.