Vontaze Bufict

Burfict is the new "poster boy" for not showing up in shape and being unprepared for the most important interview of your life ($$$$), the shear stupidity alone mandates pulling him off of boards, IMO. He may NOT get drafted! Personally, that may be just the tonic he is in need of, wake up son!

Poor showing at the combine. 5.09 sec 40, 30.0 in vert, 104.0 in broad jump at 6'1" 248 lbs. Do people still want him with our #41 pick? I just can't see him coming to Buffalo, especially with his character issues, not the kind of guy Nix likes. It seems like this FO wants a guy who knows how to carry themselves not just on the field, but off the field as well.

Pretty sad when a 350 pound NT runs faster. Plus with mental issues NO THANKS !!!

I am sure our Nick B. will give the appropriate feedback to Buddy about the kid and he will make a reasoned decision if V. B. falls to us some where. Right now from what i have read i would not consider him at 4b or 5. But i do not know the whole story of course

Brandon Spikes ran a 5.05 40 in 2010 combine and went to New England in the 2nd round with pick 62. I don't want this guy but if he falls to 4th or 5th round you have to consider him.

Brandon Spikes made plays on the regular for a great Florida Defense in the SEC. Everyone knew he was a little slow on the track going into it. His time was not a big surprise and it did not hurt his status.

This was Burfict's time to redeem himself after being completely invisible on a team where it should be easy to stand out.

Not good for the kid.

Burfict wasn't even the best linebacker on the team. Colin Parker was and I know for a fact that a Bills scout has met with Parker at a low level "senior bowl" type game after the season. I'm hoping the Bills use a late round pick or sign him as an UFA. Good character, good parents, good kid and hopefully, just like his dad, will develop into a solid pro.

I stated before the combine it is likely that he could be Undrafted.

He cost his team wins. It doesn't get much worse than that. He single handedly blew the Stanford game.

Now with this combine showing he doesn't even have the "Freak athletic" component that his advocates were promotting.

He is slow, he is un-athletic, he makes poor decision that costs game, why would an NFL team take him in the draft? Let alone 2nd round? Please. A team will probably bring him into camp as an UDFA and see if he has anything.

This is taking the "I heard of him . . .lets draft him", sentiment to new levels.

This guy is untouchable to most of the NFL. Maybe the Raiders draft him with their first pick in the 5th round.

Lets put it perspective LaGarrette Blount was clearly clearly a Top 50 TALENT, Like there was little doubt about him as far as the NFL draft was concerned.

He went Undrafted for something that didn't hurt his team on the field. I'm not condoning sucker punching a trash talker after he turns his back, but the game was over the Ducks already lost.

Burfict is a head case that finally got benched in their bowl game, He probably would have been benched on most other teams because he cost his teams wins by being on the field.

I'm telling you most of the teams in the NFL especially the Buffalo Bills are not going to look at him at all. (period)

It would take a team like the Raiders to draft him. The Raiders don't pick until 5th so maybe Burfict is there for them.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a sick combine and someone takes a chance on him. I also wouldn't be surprised if he goes Undrafted.

I will tell you with 100% accuracy he will not be a Buffalo Bill in 2012.

I am surprised that he had a sick, bad combine.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Poor showing at the combine. 5.09 sec 40, 30.0 in vert, 104.0 in broad jump at 6'1" 248 lbs. Do people still want him with our #41 pick? I just can't see him coming to Buffalo, especially with his character issues, not the kind of guy Nix likes. It seems like this FO wants a guy who knows how to carry themselves not just on the field, but off the field as well.

I don't believe that combine numbers should really change how you think of a football player, how they move and react on a football field with pads on is what matters...

That being said 5.09 is a pretty pathetic number, perhaps that partly helps explain why he does not look like a good NFL LB to me when I watch him play. I don't want him, with any pick.