On The Clock...

107 members have voted

1. 1. You're Buddy Nix, what do you do when the Bills are up?

• Riley Rieff
    • Jonathan Martin
    • Dre Kirkpatrick
    • Michael Brockers
    • Courtney Upshaw
    • Melvin Ingram
    • Quinton Coples
    • Trade back and gain a 2nd rd pick

Where is Michael Floyd?

Trade Back is the sane thing to do, but its not really a reality because there really isn't a individual talent that another team would trade up for.

Do you really think they will draft a receiver with their 1st rd pick, especially since the stevie deal is looking like it might happen in the next week or so?

Where is Michael Floyd?

Trade Back is the sane thing to do, but its not really a reality because there really isn't a individual talent that another team would trade up for.

The one trade back I wondered about is swapping 10 to Cincinnati for 17 and their second round pick - the player they'd move up to get is Trent Richardson.

Do you really think they will draft a receiver with their 1st rd pick, especially since the stevie deal is looking like it might happen in the next week or so?

Yes. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't.

(The Stevie Franchise Tag looks like it might happen, right now a deal doesn't look likely.)

I don't think Nix is looking for a guy like Ingram or Upshaw and I think Coples might be gone by the time the Bills pick, but what do you think will happen come draft day, realistically?

I will answer this after the full combine results are in.

Trade back 7 spots. Get an extra 3rd in 2012 and a 1st in 2013. Draft Hightower.

Am I dreaming? Yes.

Yes. I don't understand why anyone wouldn't.

(The Stevie Franchise Tag looks like it might happen, right now a deal doesn't look likely.)

Agreed. Flashy first round receivers sell tickets.

BPA

Resume isn't long enough to be the BPA. He's not Hloti Ngata and he might be Glenn Dorsey. Plus, with no pass rushers on the team, is Brockers really BPA over Ingram, Upshaw or even Mercilus? I'd be really surprised if they go in that direction. He's not a 4-3 end and you just paid 2 DTs.

I guess I'll be politically correct and stifle myself.

Not sure what you mean...

I voted for Brocker as he is a Physical beast see Reggie White RIP and i am not sure but think they could employ different looks with him, but looking forward for the draft and free agency that's for sure !

Thank you, I made the Reggie White comparison in another thread.

I guess I'll be politically correct and stifle myself.

You lost me SJ?

There is always a surprise pick in the top ten. Maybe there is a crazy run on LT's. Some player will fall a little. No maybe that is becuase the media thinbkis he should go higher than the scouts do. But maybe there is that player that falls. I'm hoping there is someone that would be willing to trade up even a few spots. I would take an extra second next year or a third and a fourth this year to maove and willing move back 5-10 spots. Then I would take BPA be it DE, OLB, WR, or LT.