[closed]F#&+*% stevie Johnson

loserlovers

Booo! What other WR schooled Revis?

i see alot of threads already trashing the team for "not being serious" or "just letting him walk" and this kind of nonsense.

So I say to you, why arent people ripping Johnson???

First, who owes who? Ya he played good and caught some balls, Does the organization "OWE" him for allowing him to play and showcase his skills after drafting him in the seventh round and keeping him on the team when he showed no obvious talent in his first two seasons? Many of you wanted him cut after a drop in greenbay back in 2010. So he played good, so what? hes lucky he even got drafted and then got to start merely because no one aside from evans was any good in 2010.

Second, If he wants so bad to "stay in buffalo" why cant he take less and give the team that gave him a chance a discount? What about the other players his salary will affect?

Third, Why should we risk missing out on signing other key guys this year and next, to overpay a guy who is arguably, at best,around the 15th best receiver in the league? He was actually rated 47 worst as far as drop percentage in the last 2 years by the way. He had alot more than those two game losers.

Fourth, Why all of a sudden the team so dependent on one WR?? we didnt even care about him when we still had Evans and in one year Evans gets dumped (stupidly) and now we have to overpay a guy or we are doomed? We didnt even win with him unless 6-10 is good. What are we just one player away now or something? We cant develop another draft pick? We drafted him in the seventh along with D nelson, imagine if we draft a couple mid rounders and sign one free agent for 6-7 mil. We would be alright.

I hear VJ sucks and Bowe sucks both of whom are faster, taller and stronger and never had lame penalties called on them. And no one even mentions Desean Jackson, who i think is way more talented than stevie, I know for sure hes much faster. Colston?

So even with his penalties, high drop percentage and wierd T.O. like attitude, the team is now screwed without him? Hes andre reed and TT and Jim kelly all wrapped up in one guy?

Im all for stevie returning, just not for more than 6 mil a year, thats alot of money. If hes so serious about being a Buffalo guy, why cant he get so serious about getting a deal done? If he wants to play the market and get every dollar hes worth- I say "F " him.

1. The Bills owe the fans. They need to resign talent instead of letting it walk, and whether or not you like it Steve Johnson is a talent.

2. He was playing on discount the last couple of seasons. It's time for the dude to be paid he's worth. We're talking about 8-9mil a year.

3. Signing Johnson doesn't mean we can't spend money elsewhere, and I don't know where you're getting that from. We have plenty of cap room and Buddy has implied the will to spend.

4. This isn't Denver. We need WR's for our offense, and we want good WR's in those positions. Letting Johnson go creates another hole at a position where we already need help.

VJ is good even when unmotivated, and he has been unhappy in SD. Bowe has been a very good receiver in KC for a number of years now. The one you like is Desean Jackson? The guy has big play ability but is a drama queen. If you want to make the TO personality comparison, making it with Desean is much more accurate than with Stevie. (Stevie to Ochocinco may be a good comparison though).

i see alot of threads already trashing the team for "not being serious" or "just letting him walk" and this kind of nonsense.

First, who owes who? Ya he played good and caught some balls, Does the organization "OWE" him for allowing him to play and showcase his skills after drafting him in the seventh round and keeping him on the team when he showed no obvious talent in his first two seasons? Many of you wanted him cut after a drop in greenbay back in 2010. So he played good, so what? hes lucky he even got drafted and then got to start merely because no one aside from evans was any good in 2010.

Second, If he wants so bad to "stay in buffalo" why cant he take less and give the team that gave him a chance a discount? What about the other players his salary will affect?

Third, Why should we risk missing out on signing other key guys this year and next, to overpay a guy who is arguably, at best,around the 15th best receiver in the league? He was actually rated 47 worst as far as drop percentage in the last 2 years by the way. He had alot more than those two game losers.

Fourth, Why all of a sudden the team so dependent on one WR?? we didnt even care about him when we still had Evans and in one year Evans gets dumped (stupidly) and now we have to overpay a guy or we are doomed? We didnt even win with him unless 6-10 is good. What are we just one player away now or something? We cant develop another draft pick? We drafted him in the seventh along with D nelson, imagine if we draft a couple mid rounders and sign one free agent for 6-7 mil. We would be alright.

I hear VJ sucks and Bowe sucks both of whom are faster, taller and stronger and never had lame penalties called on them. And no one even mentions Desean Jackson, who i think is way more talented than stevie, I know for sure hes much faster. Colston?

So even with his penalties, high drop percentage and wierd T.O. like attitude, the team is now screwed without him? Hes andre reed and TT and Jim kelly all wrapped up in one guy?

Im all for stevie returning, just not for more than 6 mil a year, thats alot of money. If hes so serious about being a Buffalo guy, why cant he get so serious about getting a deal done? If he wants to play the market and get every dollar hes worth- I say "F " him.

So, this must be James Hardy...

Didn't say I was gone. I said that I wouldn't care as much and I won't. I'll always be a fan, but when you tell me you're nothing but a farm team then it's time to put the dream of winning the Superbowl away for good and devote time to something more positive.

I plan on doing far more drinking, for example. :beer:

All that hate is gonna burn you up kid.