Dave Wannstedt Interview on Sportsnet 590

Good point, but Id more point out that towards the end of the year, when Edwards was put in the backseat and Wanny took over, our Defense played much better.

I think it's more coaching than scheme or talent. Not saying we dont need to add talent though.

We did better at the end of the year? O.o

From what point?

(Honest query.)

When did Edwards take a back seat approach and when did Wannstedt play a bigger role last year? Can you provide a link that provides truth to what you said please? That's an article I MUST read...

Chan was asked this in a post game interview. Stated it was not the case. The substance that he took over was just media speculation.

Any defense that doesn't have linemen laughingly disguised as outside linebackers is a step in the right direction in my opinion.

If the team does not have OLBs on the roster, go out and sign some FA OLBs. Even the mediocre off the street linebacker has to be better than a lineman pretending to be a linebacker.

Playing guys like Kelsay and Johnson at their natural positions full time moves the dial forward a little bit from last year.