Devom Wylie > Wes Welker

WR Devon Wylie 5'10" 186 4.33-40 ,Fresno State: Last names that begin with the letter "W" aren't the only similarity Wylie has with Wes Welker as the Fresno State receiver shows the short-area burst and quickness to work in the short-half of the field. He fights the ball at times and is a smaller target, but he makes sharp, decisive cuts and flashed an elusive quality in practices. Wylie looks best as a "Y" receiver in the slot and also offers value as a punt returner and gunner. - Dane Brugler, NFLDraftScout.com

This kid has sick cuts and is very tough over the middle despite his size, could be our deep threat and underneath guy. He is like Steve Tasker, Wes Welker and Barry sanders all rolled into one, would love to get him in the latter rounds.

Tasker, Welker, & Sanders rolled into one, huh? Exaggerate much?

And yet in your brilliantly constructed "All White Draft" post (super idea, BTW) you have this kid in your 7th round. Seems a guy with the combined skills of the best special teams player of all time, best RB of all time, and most productive WR of the last 5 years would be picked a little higher than the 7th round.

WR Devon Wylie 5'10" 186 4.33-40 ,Fresno State: Last names that begin with the letter "W" aren't the only similarity Wylie has with Wes Welker as the Fresno State receiver shows the short-area burst and quickness to work in the short-half of the field. He fights the ball at times and is a smaller target, but he makes sharp, decisive cuts and flashed an elusive quality in practices. Wylie looks best as a "Y" receiver in the slot and also offers value as a punt returner and gunner. - Dane Brugler, NFLDraftScout.com

This kid has sick cuts and is very tough over the middle despite his size, could be our deep threat and underneath guy. He is like Steve Tasker, Wes Welker and Barry sanders all rolled into one, would love to get him in the latter rounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=faqfXBtF50I

Really?? "Devom Wylie '>' Wes Welker"? Nice opening.

Anyway...I'm guessing the letter W is the only similarity Wylie has with Welker.

"an elusive quality in practices" makes him more like Allen Iverson.

Anyway...I'm guessing the letter W is the only similarity Wylie has with Welker.

Comparing basketball players to football brilliant :oops:

They are similar sized, shifty, tough and both will probably undrafted, any other intelligent comments?

Idk yet. But I'm going to assume he's white? And if he is... Is that the only reason for the comparison between these two?

Yup he's white. Pshh lol. He sounds like every other 5'10" receiver with speed. Wonder why you specifically chose Welker.

Wow!? you guys are rolling today, did you watch the Vid? and it was Dane Brugler of NFLDraftScout.com that made the comparison and any one watching him would see the obvious similarities. Why is when someone compares two white or black players that are the same, people somehow think the comparison is racist and not accurate. :doh:

Tasker, Welker, & Sanders rolled into one, huh? Exaggerate much?

And yet in your brilliantly constructed "All White Draft" post (super idea, BTW) you have this kid in your 7th round. Seems a guy with the combined skills of the best special teams player of all time, best RB of all time, and most productive WR of the last 5 years would be picked a little higher than the 7th round.

What round were Welker and Tasker drafted in? And comparing someone to Barry doesn't make them as good as Barry, I said he was greater than Welker and from an athletic standpoint he is.

Plus Wylie is probably broke, which is another reason why he is more like Allen Iverson than Wes Welker.

Comparing basketball players to football brilliant :oops:

They are similar sized, shifty, tough and both will probably undrafted, any other intelligent comments?

It was a joke, genius.

Here (me explaining the joke with the video that you somehow weren't aware of):