Ideas to help Denver and NY lose......

sven233

I really think it is about time that we come up with some ways to make sure that these teams lose.........Mine, well........

I say we all take a giant collection and send some 'bad' chicken wings to both teams. If the players are all sick, it won't matter who they play!!!

Any other ideas?

I think we should bombard the Indy talk shows and challenge their manlihoods if they lay down like little girls.  Maybe a a letter writing campaign...

179746[/snapback]

Like a bunch of millionaires would really care what WE would have to say?

;)

how about we just put sugar in all of their gas tanks? ;)

More cowbell is a good thing!

179772[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure the Rams are out of the playoffs if the lose against Philly tomorrow, right? Assuming that's the case, I think the biggest thing we need to hope for is a win tomorrow...if the Rams are out of the playoffs by Week 17, we are in trouble.

I'm pretty sure the Rams are out of the playoffs if the lose against Philly tomorrow, right?  Assuming that's the case, I think the biggest thing we need to hope for is a win tomorrow...if the Rams are out of the playoffs by Week 17, we are in trouble.

179779[/snapback]

hold on one sec....these guys are PROs....take a look at miami and NE.

hold on one sec....these guys are PROs....take a look at miami and NE.

179784[/snapback]

Well, yes, but then again look at CLE.

And I find the Rams to be closer aligned to CLE than MIA or NE. There's already doubt from players in Martz, and I'm afraid there are guys who might give up on him given that he might be on his way out.

I'd just rather have both the Rams and Jets playing for a playoff spot rather than just the Jets.

Well, yes, but then again look at CLE.

And I find the Rams to be closer aligned to CLE than MIA or NE.  There's already doubt from players in Martz, and I'm afraid there are guys who might give up on him given that he might be on his way out.

I'd just rather have both the Rams and Jets playing for a playoff spot rather than just the Jets.

179807[/snapback]

yet those same players could be playing for jobs with other teams, too. It works both ways. Have some faith.