Wall of Fame

K-Gun10

You know Im not even sure who is on there recently, but I heard Phil Hansen was going up, or was recently put up. To me that is a crime assuming guys like Tally are not up there, or Van Miller even.

That is typical Bills to put Hansen up there though-He was fine, but without Bruce Smith he would have been Ryan Denny.

There are guys way, way more deserving than Hansen...even Flutie should be considered for what he brought.

Anyone have a list of current names?

Talley, i forgot about him he deserves it but imo it has to be van's year

Yes Van desrves it-He is getting up there so now is the time.

On another note-why did the Bilss honor Norwood this year? He isnt up there is he?

Why would he ever deserve to be honored?

You want to exercise demons -Honor Flutie, Honor Wade Phillips-Not Norwood-That is aguy you distance yourself from!

Wasnt that the date when the Bils went from good to horrible too?7 game slide after that day?

Maybe next year they can honor OJ and wear purple uniforms.

Nice going Russ-you are a retard!

Yes Van desrves it-He is getting up there so now is the time.

On another note-why did the Bilss honor Norwood this year? He isnt up there is he?

Why would he ever deserve to be honored?

You want to exercise demons -Honor Flutie, Honor Wade Phillips-Not Norwood-That is aguy you distance yourself from!

Wasnt that the date when the Bils went from good to horrible too?7 game slide after that day?

Maybe next year they can honor OJ and wear purple uniforms.

Nice going Russ-you are a retard!

BuffaloWest, come on dude. Darryl Talley has been on the Wall for a decade. And the use of the word "retard" doesn't speak well for you whatsoever.

A question I ask every year and last year someone guessed it right so we goes on the wall of Fame this year?

Moulds

Van Miller

who?

Don't know who goes on, but Lou Saban and Cookie Gilchrist have been missing for way too long. Hey Ralph you outlived both of them. How about a little something for the fans!