Oops

2 I didn't say you should go hide in the bedroom with the door locked. I said the best thing to do is hold the door at gunpoint until you know what's going on. There's no easy answer to the question of what to do in this situation. In my opinion, holding the door at gunpoint is the right move.

You watch too many movies.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so you are going to hold your front door at gunpoint until you see the guys with FBI vests on? Do you have any idea what they might do if they see you pointing a weapon at them? Bigfatusedtobealive(sort of)bills fan.

They would most likely tell me to drop the gun and get on the floor.

Sure is hell is what I would do. I can deal with anything else later. If you want to get into a shootout with the FBI to prove what a badass you are that's your own problem (and funeral). I'll live to sue their asses.

Yes, exactly. The reason we are standing at our front door with a gun while an unannounced, unknown person is taking it down with a chainsaw is because we want to show our badass side by starting a gunfight the the FBI.

I don't even think it's possible stumble upon that kind of stupid.

Sure is hell is what I would do. I can deal with anything else later. If you want to get into a shootout with the FBI to prove what a badass you are that's your own problem (and funeral). I'll live to sue their asses.

Perfect liberal mindset. Someone is cutting down your door and you go into lawsuit mode. As it is happening.