Compare Kyles

ieatcrayonz

Sorry cant stand it... I have yet to figure out why trolling by crayonz is acceptable but others (rightfully) get run off the forum for it.

I'm of 2 minds about this:

1) I find it totally okay when Crayonz starts his own thread deliberately aimed at trolling (like this one). Fine by me, as people don't have to click on it and read it. Anyone that's tried to engage him in any discussion knows he's just here to provoke people, so you live and learn. In fact, it can be fun to participate, hence my viewing of this thread.

2) That said, when he comes into someone else's thread, started specifically to encourage a real discussion with pertinent points, and acts afool, then it's completely unacceptable. In those cases, it's first-class trollish threadjacking. He did it recently in this thread right here:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/141225-who-is-the-best-4-3-de-in-this-draft/

Now I'm not against having a little joke on here, especially when you create your own thread for it (like this one), so have at it. However, if you purposely de-rail someone else's thread with those kinds of antics, that should be ban-worthy in my opinion.

[steps down off soap box]

Edited by thebandit27

1) I find it totally okay when Crayonz starts his own thread deliberately aimed at trolling (like this one). Fine by me, as people don't have to click on it and read it. Anyone that's tried to engage him in any discussion knows he's just here to provoke people, so you live and learn. In fact, it can be fun to participate, hence my viewing of this thread.

2) That said, when he comes into someone else's thread, started specifically to encourage a real discussion with pertinent points, and acts afool, then it's completely unacceptable. In those cases, it's first-class trollish threadjacking. He did it recently in this thread right here:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/141225-who-is-the-best-4-3-de-in-this-draft/

Now I'm not against having a little joke on here, especially when you create your own thread for it (like this one), so have at it. However, if you purposely de-rail someone else's thread with those kinds of antics, that should be ban-worthy in my opinion.

We learned yesterday that's a 15 yarder.

I gotta say this is the best answer I've seen. Makes a whole lot of sense. Part of me still feels bad for the new guys that get sucked into it though haha.

And annoyed with the mods that let it go on ahem*beerball*ahem or worse contribute to it.

Edited by section122

Is that a local beer?

I guess you don't speak Italian - - it's imported from Italy (I've heard that Father Guido Sarducci drinks it).

Humor's a subjective thing, so it isn't everybody's cup of cappuccino, but for those who like crayonz's brand of humor, I highly recommend a series of books containing letters from "Lazlo Toth" to politicians and corporations and their responses:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Novello

Don Novello created the Father Guido Sarducci character in 1973 after finding a monsignor's outfit for $7.50 at a St. Vincent de Paul thrift shop. Adding sunglasses, a broom mustache, cigarette and a thick Italian accent, Sarducci became popular in a San Francisco nightclub. Sarducci appeared on San Francisco Channel 20's Chicken Little Comedy Show, and comic David Steinberg was watching. Steinberg hired Novello as a writer for a TV show that never aired, but he also introduced Novello to Tommy and Dick Smothers, and they hired Novello, too. Novello performed on The Smothers Brothers Show in 1975, appearing as Sarducci.

In the 1970s, Novello started to write letters to famous people under the pen name of Lazlo Toth (name taken from that of Laszlo Toth, a deranged man who vandalized Michelangelo's Pietà in Rome). The letters, designed to tweak the noses of politicians and corporations, were full of deliberate misstatements of fact and inside jokes. Many of these letters received serious responses; Novello sometimes continued the charade correspondence at length, with humorous results. The letters and responses were published in the books The Lazlo Letters,[5] Citizen Lazlo!,[6] and From Bush to Bush: The Lazlo Toth Letters.[7]

I suppose some people will think the Lazlo Toth letters and responses are neither clever nor ironic, but they frequently left me in stitches.

Note to crayonz - - if you've never read the Lazlo Toth stuff check it out. I'm sure you would appreciate it (assuming you've never been "Special Vatican Reporter").

Did they miraculously grow from the ink in the pen he used to sign his contract or were they there before?

I got no problem with this view.

You see people who hide where they got hurt, blame their job so they can get Workers Compensation. A guy with $39 million on the line won't hide it? Get real