Kick Ass Ron Paul video

What in the world are you talking about? The 2 unresolved situations since WWII are north and south Korea, and israeli and palestine. We'v been heavily involved both, at a huge cost to us in lives and dollars. Theres no evidence out involvement solves anything, in fact the evidence suggests out involvement prolongs conflicts indefinitely.

It does when the ONLY evidence you cite is the conflicts that are indefinitely prolonged. You're effectively arguing that the unresolved conflicts we're involved in prove that our involvement leaves conflicts unresolved. :lol:

If you even remotely think you're making anything resembling a valid point with that particular warped logic, you're an idiot.

Simpleton garbage.

It doesnt even rise to that level AD..................but thats what they have been indoctrinated with.

Now if they wish to argue that Reagan and W should be blamed for overspending, then I would be perfectly willing to listen to their arguments,

But its clear that goverment revenue went up after the tax cuts that they are trying to blame......they didn't cause any deficits.......the predictable response of our government to having more "income" did.

Edited by B-Man

Now if they wish to argue that Reagan and W should be blamed for overspending, then I would be perfectly willing to listen to their arguments,

It's not that W overspent. It's that he blew that surplus that Clinton gave us. Very important to bring up the Clinton surplus.

We left Vietnam when it was unresolved. North and South were then united. After a 20-year hiatus of severed ties, President Bill Clinton announced the formal normalization of diplomatic relations with Vietnam on July 11, 1995.

:lol: I love the way you use "united" like it was by mutual consent, complete with a splendid signing ceremony. The evil US is gone! Now the diplomats can do their work!

Guess you think if you put a snake and a frog together they will be "united".