American Idol

Clippers of Nfl

Philip to me is an extremely likable character that is actually attracting America as much with his charm as he is with his voice in my opinion, Myself personally, I like his vocals. Philips would probably do great in the movie industry.

I expect Phil to win despite not being the best vocalist (because of his popularity)

Could he fail to win since he is similar to

last years winner Scotty?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Philip has been very consistent and I think he has talent, I would not be upset if he won it all.

Joshua is good, but he will not secure the tween vote, so it's just a matter of time before he is gone. I am actually shocked that he has lasted longer than Colton.

I completely disagree with you about Hollie, she's had some very good moments and should be one of the last four remaining.

Jessica is still a strong contender and should be here until the end.

Skylar does bring it and she knows what kind of performer she is, still I think her time will be up sooner than later.

Elise is the one who is on borrowed time. She does a nice job, but I do not see her as the next Idol.

I see her doing really good in the country world. I like country. I can feel it. Woman are controlling new country. Sugerland. Lady a (yeah i know), taylor swift, carrie u. The list goes on and on.

Elise is being overly judged big time. Too critical on her. Then when Phillip looks like a dying chicken, he gets slack. Sucks.

Yeah, can't imagine anyone else doing the hosting.

For season 1, they had 2 guys. Ryan and a Brit???

I would love a woman host or

a woman host and Ryan.

sorry. girl power!!!

Steven Tyler looks like Auhgra from the Dark Crystal!

He had never heard of that Leona Lewis song???????

What planet again???? This guy adds nothing to the show. Everyone is beautiful. Bla bla... I hope he gets canned!

I'll have to do a flip flop here, Joshua is in a league all his own, what an amazing voice.

You had Phillis your winner. That's lol. Yesterday in his 2nd song he was way out of tune. Off melody. What an easy song????? And to me, he messed it up big time.

The rising star is the little princess Hollie Cavanaugh. I didnt think she had the chops for that LLewis song. She pulled it off. Even that super long note. I was sure she would stop it. But nope. She killed that long note at the end.

Josh screams too much. Sorry. I have never liked that. Just like Adam Lambert. Of course he was good. But he also shouted too much FOR MY TASTE.

Skylar will make it big in the country world. I wish she extended the notes. I dont know if anyone has noticed this mini flaw about her. When I'm eexpecting that big long note, she cuts it short..... Runs out of air or I dont know. Either way someone will train/tell her. Extend the notes a little longer baby.

He had never heard of that Leona Lewis song???????

What planet again???? This guy adds nothing to the show. Everyone is beautiful. Bla bla... I hope he gets canned!

You had Phillis your winner. That's lol. Yesterday in his 2nd song he was way out of tune. Off melody. What an easy song????? And to me, he messed it up big time.

The rising star is the little princess Hollie Cavanaugh. I didnt think she had the chops for that LLewis song. She pulled it off. Even that super long note. I was sure she would stop it. But nope. She killed that long note at the end.

Josh screams too much. Sorry. I have never liked that. Just like Adam Lambert. Of course he was good. But he also shouted too much FOR MY TASTE.

Skylar will make it big in the country world. I wish she extended the notes. I dont know if anyone has noticed this mini flaw about her. When I'm eexpecting that big long note, she cuts it short..... Runs out of air or I dont know. Either way someone will train/tell her. Extend the notes a little longer baby.

Phil Phillips has been going down hill as of late. One of the reasons I liked Philips is, good singers are a dime a dozen, Phil Phillips is also a composer/song writer and without hit songs a good singer is just another good singer.

Josh on the other hand is probably the best vocalist AI has ever seen...

I am also sick of Joshua, his screaming, and the "reach arounds" the judges give him every week.

I think the huge AI teen following will work against him sometime in the next few weeks.

I am also sick of Joshua, his screaming, and the "reach arounds" the judges give him every week.

I think the huge AI teen following will work against him sometime in the next few weeks.

Oddly enough, the ages of between 40 - 60 years old makes up the biggest majority of voters on AI

Josh is one of the best singers I've ever heard, but he could however do less screaming, I agree

I fast forwarded though everything but the Little Steven parts...Sylvio Dante in da HOUSE!!!

I can't think of one Joshua performance that I've enjoyed. He may be a talented singer, but I cannot stand his voice. Also, the constant praise he gets from the judges cannot help his chances. Even his fans probably get sick of it.

Steven Tyler is worthless as a judge, as Clippers pointed out.

Phil Phillips has been going down hill as of late. One of the reasons I liked Philips is, good singers are a dime a dozen, Phil Phillips is also a composer/song writer and without hit songs a good singer is just another good singer.

Josh on the other hand is probably the best vocalist AI has ever seen...

i dont think either guy will have a better career than kelly clarkson or carrie underwood.

oh and TO ME that super ghetto Fantasia is waaaaaay better than Josh.

im rooting for princess holly and jessica with holly as my #1

I can't think of one Joshua performance that I've enjoyed. He may be a talented singer, but I cannot stand his voice. Also, the constant praise he gets from the judges cannot help his chances. Even his fans probably get sick of it.

Steven Tyler is worthless as a judge, as Clippers pointed out.

im prety sure his fans dont mind the positive feedback.

hes had some good ones. when a man loves a woman. if you dont know me by now.

holly has just been shining at the right moment. Good for her!

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

i dont think either guy will have a better career than kelly clarkson or carrie underwood.

oh and TO ME that super ghetto Fantasia is waaaaaay better than Josh.

im rooting for princess holly and jessica with holly as my #1

im prety sure his fans dont mind the positive feedback.

hes had some good ones. when a man loves a woman. if you dont know me by now.

holly has just been shining at the right moment. Good for her!

Carrie Underwood is in a league all her own, although I didn't really like her performance (or song) last night and I'm a big Underwood fan.

In my opinion, from a pure vocalist standpoint, Josh cannot be beat by anyone...

Carrie Underwood is in a league all her own, although I didn't really like her performance (or song) last night and I'm a big Underwood fan.

In my opinion, from a pure vocalist standpoint, Josh cannot be beat by anyone...

That song last night was definitely a departure for her...sounded quite a bit different than most of the contemporary country tunes you hear nowadays.

I tell ya who was working hard last night...the fan. That thing was pretty much blowing the dress right off her cooter.