Mohammed Sanu

Pete

Sanu just might be the best WR in this draft IMO and I would be quite happy if the Bills selected him at 11. He can do it all- great hands, great blocker, big plays. He can play wildcat and throw the option pass. I am all for drafting D early and often, but I am not sold on any defensive players at 10. Sanu would provide instant offense at a position we are thin at. Resign Stevie and pair him with Sanu- then fix our D.

I'll admit the tape looked great ! It looks like he has the size , speed & hands to be a good #2 for us . Plus it does't hurt that he can run the wildcat but we have Smith , the guy we got from the Jet's that i think with the hire of the new QB coach Gailey will finally use his gaget player more this season !!

We do need some one to be opposite Stevie but i don't see us going with a WR unless Blakmon is there at our pick & that ain't happening with St. Louis being at #2 with Bradford in need of a legit weapon .

So i think we will go with Upshaw or Hightower one of the 2 LB's from Bama !!

Yeah dude looks like a young Eric Moulds. I don't see him lasting till round 2 as he will probably rise up draft boards. As for 11, it is possible, because a defensive player may just not warrant the selection there, and that includes the Bama linebackers, sorry BillInNYC and other Upshaw fans. I'd take Upshaw in the 20's though....

Watched Sanu a lot, the kids the ral deal! Didnt run the wildcat at all his senior year . Only played wr and broke many of Larry Fitzgerald's Big East records despite not having a steady starting qb throwing to him, Rutgers' kept switching qbs during the season.

Last year they fell in love with him running the wildcat and it ruined their season. As a freshman he made his qb, Tom Savage, a freshman all-American, but Savage got hurt and fell out of favor with the coaching staff and left the school. Now at Arizona.

He is better than Kenny Britt,, the last great RU wr, but I think that number 10 is way to high for him. love to see him drop to. Us in round 2..

Sanu just might be the best WR in this draft IMO and I would be quite happy if the Bills selected him at 11. He can do it all- great hands, great blocker, big plays. He can play wildcat and throw the option pass. I am all for drafting D early and often, but I am not sold on any defensive players at 10. Sanu would provide instant offense at a position we are thin at. Resign Stevie and pair him with Sanu- then fix our D.

youtube.com/watch?v=WE2bWR0uRxg&NR=1&feature=endscreen

If we can resign Stevie I think our staff is content with what we have at WR for now. With a healthy Donald Jones and a healthy Marcus Easley with David Nelson in the slot we may not be great but good enough to fill other needs in areas we are pathetic at.

If we can resign Stevie I think our staff is content with what we have at WR for now. With a healthy Donald Jones and a healthy Marcus Easley with David Nelson in the slot we may not be great but good enough to fill other needs in areas we are pathetic at.

You probably missed Buddy Nix's press conference last week.

It was pretty clear that the staff is not content with the state of the WR corp right now.

With or without Stevie.

There is about as much likelihood as Blackmon falling to us in the second round as Sanu falling to us in the second round. In other words- no way in hell does Sanu drop to us in second round so put your pipe down. I have zero problem taking Sanu with pick #10. If he turns out to be a starter for the Bills the next 10 years no one will give a damn where he was selected. If we want him, we must pull the trigger in first round. And I do believe he might be best WR in this draft. I predict Sanu shoots up draft boards come draft time