Book by Cookie out now

bowery4

You're supposed to say " 'nuff said"

yea, I can't wait to read this to. I wonder if he gets into the detail like Felser

and Eddie Abromoski did when they wrote about his total dominance of the game, and on field destruction. Anyone remember

Cookie selling Christmas trees at the Airport plaza? A little different pay structure during his time.

"nuff said

Lookie lookie here comes Cookie....I think a lot of guys had to have second jobs in the off season during the sixties and maybe up to the mid 70's....I guess my family didn't get their X-mas tress at Airport Plaza because I don't remember him selling trees there.

Lookie lookie here comes Cookie....I think a lot of guys had to have second jobs in the off season during the sixties and maybe up to the mid 70's....I guess my family didn't get their X-mas tress at Airport Plaza because I don't remember him selling trees there.

Yea, he did for 2 years. My dad took us there. he was in front near Cavages. If you were a kid into football it was pretty cool.

I can't remember who the player was, but I heard once, there was a Bills player, in the early days of the franchise, who had an off-season job at Twin Fair worked into his contract. :lol: