Bills replica jerseys $15 at Dick's

Mike32282

I was just at my local Dick's Sporting Goods store today and noticed that all the Buffalo Bills jerseys have been marked down to 29.97 and the other Bills apparel has been heavily marked down. Plus all clearance items are currently 50% off the lowest ticketed price, that means that it's only $15, plus tax for a Bills replica jersey.

Yeah my wife just texted me asking why they would be marked down so much. I had no answer, so she got one. A Spiller #28 no less.

She was at dicks in Rochester BTW.

Nike is taking over for Reebok next year and will be making all NFL apparel. That's a big reason why all the apparel has been marked down so heavily. They put it all on clearance to get rid of it and get ready for the Nike apparel. My guess is that they want to bring in the new Nike stuff in time for the draft.

Nike is taking over for Reebok next year and will be making all NFL apparel. That's a big reason why all the apparel has been marked down so heavily. They put it all on clearance to get rid of it and get ready for the Nike apparel. My guess is that they want to bring in the new Nike stuff in time for the draft.

That would make sense.

Dont bother goign to Dicks on Maple Road, I just picked up 6 for myself, and a bunch of people I work with had me pick them up to. They are Fa-King SWWWWWWEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!

6 of them? Wow! What ones did you buy?

Thanks for the tip! I stopped at dicks this morning after I got out of work and got a spiller and dareus. The spiller had stitched on numbers and name, the dareus was screen printed. Both were $15 each.

They had stitched ones too? That's awesome! :thumbsup: