Who's most responsible for the dirty dozen (12 yr playoff drought)

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who is most responsible for this debacle?

• Ralph Wilson - buck stops at the top
    • John Butler - poor drafting/salary cap hell as GM
    • Tom Donahoe - puppets as coaches
    • Marv Levy - HOF coach, terrible GM
    • Russ Brandon - Business guy turned GM
    • Buddy Nix - hasn't righted the ship yet
    • Jeff Littman - bean counter thru it all
    • Tom Modrak - Draft busts galore
    • Bill Polian - screwed us by leaving
    • Other - please explain

My vote for Ralph = Ralph, Littman, Overdorf, Brandon, etc...

They can change the DC, some other positional coaches, and turn the roster over to the tune of 10-15 players a year, but as long as Ralph is at the helm, NOTHING will change. NOTHING.

Edited by LabattBlue

doug flutie..its the curse that will haunt us for fifty years. We need to do the following:

Put Doug on the Wall

Fire Gailey and Nix AND Wanny

Get some coaches and gms who know talent and know what to do with it (not cut it or trade it for a fourth round draft choice.)

Draft players who can actually fill critical positions of need.

Use free agency to bring in people committed to winning.

I thought they made a mistake when they hired nix and gailey, and argued that it would take nine wins for them to keep their jobs. They didn't come close, although I held back and rooted for them through the season its time to pay the piper.

Getting their replacements through existing administrators or coaches on staff will not work. Clean house and make a realistic effort to build a playoff team. It isn't that hard.

Scott Norwood and Carlester Crumpler.

Really doesn't matter what was. I mean you can spend you life looking forward or backwards. We just had 12 crappy football seasons and I really don't care to assign blame to any one person. Ralphie coughed up the bucks when asked and the management got us Dockery and Langston freakin' Walker. There's plenty of blame to go around and frankly I don't give a damn. What's coming is all I care about.