Ryan Tannehill should be our first round pick

This is flat out insane. He's had some moments but he is way too inconsistent to even be talked about in the 1st round. He was only slightly better than Jerrod Johnson and he wasn't even drafted.

Maybe in the 2nd, but I even then doesn't really excited me. Get a true stud 1st round talent QB or don't even waste teh pick then.

This is flat out insane. He's had some moments but he is way too inconsistent to even be talked about in the 1st round. He was only slightly better than Jerrod Johnson and he wasn't even drafted.

Maybe in the 2nd, but I even then doesn't really excited me. Get a true stud 1st round talent QB or don't even waste teh pick then.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno man... We went defense with like 7 out of our 9 draft choices last year. At this point, I have to blame our terrible defense on terrible coaching. We should have enough talented players to get it done, by now. When I look at defensive MELTDOWNS like the one today, I can't chalk it up to a lack of a 4-3 OLB. Btw, if Potter doesn't move you, who do you like at OT in the draftt?

Matt Kalil, Riley Reiff, ... Eric Pears :D

Coaching is bad but our pass rushers are average. If Tannehill stays in the second that would be ideal, Then we could get CB Dre Kirkpatrick or OLB upshaw and DE/OLB Codarro Law in the 3rd.

True but T-hill has 1st round talent.

Coaching is bad but our pass rushers are average. If Tannehill stays in the second that would be ideal, Then we could get CB Dre Kirkpatrick or OLB upshaw and DE/OLB Codarro Law in the 3rd.

I agree Tannehill has talent. But IMO, you need sure fire things with first round picks, especially at QB. If he does go in the 1st, it will only be because of the lack of quality QBs. I hate settling for QBs. That's how you draft Losman.

I agree Tannehill has talent. But IMO, you need sure fire things with first round picks, especially at QB. If he does go in the 1st, it will only be because of the lack of quality QBs. I hate settling for QBs. That's how you draft Losman.

He's no Lossman as he can make the reads and isn't indecisive. I've watched most of his games and he has all tools necessary to be elite.

Yea, Matt....Matt Flynn aquired from the Packers for the Bills 2013 first pick AFTER the 2012 draft

Riley Reiff with the Bills first pick in 2012 works for me :thumbsup:

Tannehill is currently ranked by ESPN as the 27th rated player ATM, so he might move up after the senior bowl and combine. But the way Mel Kiper Jr talks about Barkley returning to USC for another year and 3 teams looking for a QB that draft ahead of Buffalo. Miami-Cleveland-Washington. It looks like your guy could be gone by the time Buffalo picks

Nope. I'm not buying. I've seen a lot of Tanneyhill, and I cannot see my way to wasting a first-round pick on him. -Too many question marks. Too many other offensive needs as well. IMO He's third-round talent AT BEST. If L. Jones is gone, lets get whoever the signal-caller is some help. OG, OT, TE.

Yea, Matt....Matt Flynn aquired from the Packers for the Bills 2013 first pick AFTER the 2012 draft

Riley Reiff with the Bills first pick in 2012 works for me :thumbsup:

Tannehill is currently ranked by ESPN as the 27th rated player ATM, so he might move up after the senior bowl and combine. But the way Mel Kiper Jr talks about Barkley returning to USC for another year and 3 teams looking for a QB that draft ahead of Buffalo. Miami-Cleveland-Washington. It looks like your guy could be gone by the time Buffalo picks

Yeah thought that too but here's hoping.